URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 45 and W Gulf Bank Rd
Activities: FOV, FIV, BBBJ, CG
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Petite tight body with nice B+ cups, nice lips - top and bottom
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review man
Yep she was better than expected.
This place is solidly in the rotation for price and quality experiences.
Daytime or night? I hit it off with 2 Cubans after almost 6 months of being there coz majority do the least, promise the most, and charge the highest, and that means a lot of wasted meetings. They don't know how to cultivate repeat regulars so am looking to change it up.
drove by here the other night late on Friday 6 cars in the parking lot about 11:45 at night decided to go home
If you drove by from the freeway vantage point it looks different sometimes. There is a back parking lot that isn't easily seen from the freeway. Not saying they were busy or not but it does help to pull on that side road and check out the back parking lot.
What was the damage?
drove by here the other night late on Friday 6 cars in the parking lot about 11:45 at night decided to go home Originally Posted by Dub7Enjoyer
A strip club that’s slow on a Friday night could be on and poppin’ as far a finding a chick that will do some things. Could’ve been more girls than customers. You probably should’ve checked it out.
Daytime. Usually, they have 8-10 Cuban and Black ladies.
  • nice1
  • 03-25-2022, 08:36 AM
A strip club that’s slow on a Friday night could be on and poppin’ as far a finding a chick that will do some things. Could’ve been more girls than customers. You probably should’ve checked it out. Originally Posted by kerwil62
Yeah super packed can be a negative
  • nice1
  • 03-25-2022, 08:37 AM
Good review, she knows how to treat her customers
Yeah super packed can be a negative Originally Posted by nice1
Super packed has always been a negative for me. You can’t move around like you want. Sure there are normally better looking girls at night, especially on the weekends depending on the club, but finding one that will play can be a challenge.