Name: R******
Phone: -
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 9003 North Fwy, Houston, TX 77037
Activities: Dances, fiv, and hj
Hair Length and Color: Black to her shoulders. Looked like extensions.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She is a black Cuban. Caramel skin, full lips with a c cups and a bubble butt
Recommendation: Yes
IM going here within the next 5 days to see whats going on in here. The 1 time i drove by only 6 cars in the parking lot. So Probably 1 front door girl,1 manager,1 bartender,1 dj,1 cook 1 waitress is my guess i shall see and soon enough!
IM going here within the next 5 days to see whats going on in here. The 1 time i drove by only 6 cars in the parking lot. So Probably 1 front door girl,1 manager,1 bartender,1 dj,1 cook 1 waitress is my guess i shall see and soon enough! Originally Posted by Dub7Enjoyer
Let me know how it goes? I followed a girl on SC who worked there. She said you can rent private rooms for $25 for 15 or 30 mins.
  • sat45
  • 03-24-2022, 09:29 PM
That seems to be a very popular place lately I was there a couple of years ago it was okay but it seems to have a lot more going on now I'm going to have to go check it out
  • nice1
  • 03-25-2022, 08:32 AM
Good review. Cool place if you don’t have high expectations or concerns about neighborhood
IM going here within the next 5 days to see whats going on in here. The 1 time i drove by only 6 cars in the parking lot. So Probably 1 front door girl,1 manager,1 bartender,1 dj,1 cook 1 waitress is my guess i shall see and soon enough! Originally Posted by Dub7Enjoyer
It'll be a few dancers there, even with just 6 cars in the parking lot. Every girl either doesn't have a car or she letting her sorry ass SO/fuckbuddy/pimp use it. Maybe a few of them are piling up in one car.
That seems to be a very popular place lately I was there a couple of years ago it was okay but it seems to have a lot more going on now I'm going to have to go check it out Originally Posted by sat45
I really don't see an issue with the place in regards to safety. In the daytime or at night. The security guard normally sits right outside the place. I personally have never felt not at ease at the place. And kerwil is right. Cars don't necessarily equate to actual employees or customers. Most places I go drink at I'm ubering or hiring a driver. I want to be able to have some drinks and not be concerned with driving.
Went by last night about 1130 pm drove all around the small parking lot never went in place looked empty again
Went by last night about 1130 pm drove all around the small parking lot never went in place looked empty again Originally Posted by Dub7Enjoyer
Well, that is useful info. SMH
Went by there Sunday night. My luck seems to be good there as of late.