Ava in Austin from Eros & Slixa

Does anyone have any info on this petite redhead on Eros Austin and Slixa? Ava in Austin aka Ava Gibson. She looks hot! Thanks in advance!
Do you have a link?
Her web site is avagibsonatx.com
Hoping someone has some feedback.
Thanks!
no half hours ........ $500 / hr.
requests no reviews ....... bet she's cbj
no half hours ........ $500 / hr.
requests no reviews ....... bet she's cbj Originally Posted by tcreative2
When I came back from a 3 year break 2016-2019. I was trying to figure out who to see and all of that. I had inquired about menus and expectations.

She basically told guys like to me shut up. Pay whatever her/there rate is/was, have NO 'set expectations' about the session. I do not understand that, but anyway. I have no clue on anything else other than her attitude 3 years ago was not very welcoming.
Thanks so much for the info!
At 500 an hour I would like to know whats on the menu at least. I don't need an attitude! No wonder she has a No Review policy
500 and over 40 years old? What has this world come to?
500 and over 40 years old? What has this world come to? Originally Posted by juggernaut6

Too much Tesla Bitcoin in Austin. If it's female and has two legs, it starts at $500 / hour and goes up to $3,000 / hour.

Every OF Gen Z thinks they're going to strike it rich in Austin. You know it's bad when you see providers from L.A. and NYC touring in Austin.