Again Need some help

Sorry I am not good at cut and paste. Does anybody have any info on a lady that advertises on STG her title is SAFE AND DISCREATE,Her phone number is 518-989-2239. I have now taken the stance I will not this on my own I ask to see if anyone has any info on the lady. In the past months 2 people I know have been robbed one the boyfriend or pimp came out of the bathroom with a manchette after he gave the lady the donation. I myself back in September was set up but the lady and her 2 associates did not come out the best for it. I am getting too old to crack heads for my safety and giving a reply take one for the team could get one robbed or even worse..the Hobby is not what it was...be safe out their...................
Link would be helpful.
Machete? Geez
Link would be helpful.
Machete? Geez Originally Posted by Tomb8871
Sorry not good at putting link up..Yup a Machete..It did not happen in NY but south Jersey..My friend almost POOPED himself when the dude came charging out of the Bathroom...
What happened with you and the lady and her 2 guys ? Did you kick the shit out of all 3 of them?
He is referencing this ad re the request at hand: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...t/262569517538
Damn she ugly
What happened with you and the lady and her 2 guys ? Did you kick the shit out of all 3 of them? Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
..They got me at the end of a bad week and the middle of a Bad day she set me up. she was from CT using a friend's House when I arrived, I had to go up a steep number of steps on a 45-degree angle when I got almost up the steps I could she see her ..she looked like one of the TROLS at the bank in the Harry Potter Movie. I go few more steps and I see 2 teenage boys about 16 or 17 behind her laughing their asses off. That was it I had my phone in my hand started to take pictures and said " HOW WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO TAKE YOUR TWO HEADS AND CRACK THEM TOGETHER AND BOTH OF YOU END UP DOWN THEESE STEPS..they did a DAFFY DUCK pass me I grabbed one of them and tossed him down the steps i heard a loud thud. I told the TROL are you next...I told her I am calling the police I will take the Misdemeanor, are you ready to get arrested for what you are doing ?.I will be waiting out in my Truck I give you 2 hours to get your ass out of NY and back to CT. Or I am turning this in. I left went down the stairs passed the kid I tossed down the stairs kick him in the side and said to him a LESSON FOR THE FUTURE SON...I waited outside and about 20 minutes later She and het 2 clowns coming running out of the house get into a mid 90s Dodge Neon Black and haul it away. Her add came down from the STG and i never saw her place a add again..Like I said I am too old for this,,,
Damn she ugly Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
the issue is safe...at this point in history.........
As far as the chick from CT, was definitely a bait and switch, but if I understood your story correctly, you could have just walked away and kept your dough, without getting physical, correct? I’m not saying the one scumbag didn’t deserve to be thrown down the steps, but you really risked making the situation a lot worse, when all you needed to do was turn around and walk away.
I remember pics from prior ad a while back, but no reviews.
[QUOTE=Warrenajeffers;106275371 5]As far as the chick from CT, was definitely a bait and switch, but if I understood your story correctly, you could have just walked away and kept your dough, without getting physical, correct? I’m not saying the one scumbag didn’t deserve to be thrown down the steps, but you really risked making the situation a lot worse, when all you needed to do was turn around and walk away.[/QUOTEI lost no money..
They were there to rob me...I did not give them the change If I turned my back to leave, they would have come behind me....
[QUOTE=mikesdad1089;1062753858]
As far as the chick from CT, was definitely a bait and switch, but if I understood your story correctly, you could have just walked away and kept your dough, without getting physical, correct? I’m not saying the one scumbag didn’t deserve to be thrown down the steps, but you really risked making the situation a lot worse, when all you needed to do was turn around and walk away.[/QUOTEI lost no money..
They were there to rob me...I did not give them the change If I turned my back to leave, they would have come behind me.... Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
No one else could possibly know what you seen.. or sensed how that situation played out.. but sounds like you handled it right.. it's a potentially dangerous situation with 99% of providers.. with the crappy places they stay.. or the lowlives they hang with.. don't care if ya had 10 great visits and gave 10 great reviews.. only takes once... in the end they only want 1 thing.. your money!
..They got me at the end of a bad week and the middle of a Bad day she set me up. she was from CT using a friend's House when I arrived, I had to go up a steep number of steps on a 45-degree angle when I got almost up the steps I could she see her ..she looked like one of the TROLS at the bank in the Harry Potter Movie. I go few more steps and I see 2 teenage boys about 16 or 17 behind her laughing their asses off. That was it I had my phone in my hand started to take pictures and said " HOW WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO TAKE YOUR TWO HEADS AND CRACK THEM TOGETHER AND BOTH OF YOU END UP DOWN THEESE STEPS..they did a DAFFY DUCK pass me I grabbed one of them and tossed him down the steps i heard a loud thud. I told the TROL are you next...I told her I am calling the police I will take the Misdemeanor, are you ready to get arrested for what you are doing ?.I will be waiting out in my Truck I give you 2 hours to get your ass out of NY and back to CT. Or I am turning this in. I left went down the stairs passed the kid I tossed down the stairs kick him in the side and said to him a LESSON FOR THE FUTURE SON...I waited outside and about 20 minutes later She and het 2 clowns coming running out of the house get into a mid 90s Dodge Neon Black and haul it away. Her add came down from the STG and i never saw her place a add again..Like I said I am too old for this,,, Originally Posted by mikesdad1089
Good for you dude. Obviously the legitimacy of the this trade is already intimidating enough, to add this bs to the mix is just foul. I’m super appreciative of legit providers, but I’ve hardened myself as well for these scenarios. Happy mongering fackers ��
Ever meet the girl you asked about?
Not yet every time I have free time something comes up..I am planning to do something in the next week or two...