Courtesy

Down below is copy/paste of tweet and response from this week. They are from 2 touring ladies who I believe are well regarded. We all know this happens a lot with providers, but some may not realize how often clients make appts n then don't show. If we want to have good providers come thru Albany, and even keep decent locals, this sure not going to help. A quick call or text takes virtually no time or effort, and presumably we should have decent tcb skills. And please, if u feel the need to attack me, pls do it thru pm. I have no real personal motives with either of these women. Just want to encourage anyone not to do this stuff as is in ur self interest.

I hope your day vastly improves. I'm sorry you're going through this. To be honest, I've been experiencing this ALOT in Albany over the last few months. I opted not to visit for the month of February since it was becoming so repetitive. It's unfortunate bc I love Albany.

My day started with an early morning NCNS.

Aaaaaand, my midmorning multi hour has ghosted me.

Seriously Albany?
Do better.
Who were the providers? i dont see anybody traveling here right now
Check Twitter and you'll find the answers you seek
I feel for these girls i really do, but seeing the slander from one provider to another do we know for certain that these NCNS are from legit mongers? Is this an attempt from the trash providers in the area to keep the traveling girls away. Perhaps I'm playing devil's advocate or just standing up for the John's but I wouldn't put it past these girls to find an ID online or get a friend's or even pinch a John's ID while he's washing up or whatever just to screw these high class girls over.

That being said. I know that everyone hates the deposit game, but I think thats what's going to keep the traveling girls in Albany.
These are very well regarded n regular visitors to area. Let's not over think this please. Point just is to show things done by guys (who just as likely not members here but no matter)
is and will continue to discourage providers from coming here. And yes, this shows why some girls might "legitimately" be asking for deposits, which imo hurts everyone
I know I'm going to catch shit for saying this but the whole deposit thing doesn't scare me when it comes to legit providers. Which these girls are. Honestly if they try to do something shady they take the chance of ruining their reputation. I doubt it's worth it for them to run off with a hundred bucks when it means they won't make any money in that city anymore.
Unfortunately, the deposit thing makes guys simply pass on providers. So it becomes a lose-lose situation
Very true, hopefully all this stops and we won't have to worry about it. Only time will tell.
Check Twitter and you'll find the answers you seek Originally Posted by jonboy52
What are you searching on the Twitter to find these girls?
Here you go Duck: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2...hlight=twitter
Poke around a bit and you’ll see some of the providers who don’t come out this way and you’ll see how cursed we are lmao

With the deposit thing I think it’s more of the selection in the area/scam artists that really turns guys off. I’m not the biggest fan of it personally but if eventually you swing for the fences with a A+++++ provider I guarantee it’s a requirement.
I concur AB
I thooroughly research traveling providers who mandate deposits. Half eventually don't ask for them and the half that do I really look hard and if the history is good i am not as opposed.
Oh wow. So I’m late to the game, but I made the post in question.

This post was made at 7am on my first day of my trip. Aaaaaand, it only went downhill from there.

Shit happens, but I’ve been touring Upstate for 8ish years and have never experienced NCNS to this degree.

Shout out to those who did show up, have shown up, and will show up.

For your reading pleasure

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

#27 - Often times in online communities, members may display a tendency towards bringing their conflicts with other members to the board. This will be strongly discouraged and swift effort will be made to put it to rest.

The Dr
I just assumed that this behavior was highly influenced by Covid 19.20.
Yes, over the last few years COVID has increased cancellations, but that is generally speaking. COVID didn’t all of the sudden increase cancellations in Albany just this month.

We all have bad days, weeks, months. Gotta look at the big picture.

8 years in this industry & 2020 was my best year in terms of $$ Earned. Jan 20th 2022 - Feb 18 2022 was my best month in terms of $$ Earned.

We have to stop blaming COVID. Yes, it will impact both ladies & gents. But at this point, established & experienced providers should see the obstacles that COViD has presented & adapt.

I hope this doesn’t come off as mean. I’m rooting for every other woman in this industry. Community over Competition!

Back to the topic at hand. Yeah I bombed in Albany this month. I bombed to a degree that I have never bombed - in hundreds of tours! I’m not too proud to admit that. But it wasn’t COViDs fault.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 8D82D4DF-F194-46A7-971C-FE5169DCD9FB.jpeg (85.9 KB, 376 views)