Kaycee/Skye

• 03-04-2022, 09:00 PM
Any of you guys know what happened to her?
She had an ad up a few weeks back and was with another girl . It was late and the texts were very repetitive. So either it was the other girl or someone was having fun. Ive seen Kaycee more than I can remember and its been fun and also times when she was not at her best. Havent heard back since that convo. I will say ive never been robbed or scammed .I think she's still around just lacking TCB skills again
  • 03-05-2022, 07:11 AM
Gotcha, yeah the last I saw anything was like November, is she still using the 547 #?
  • 03-06-2022, 12:51 PM
I think thats a scam man, i googled the number and a ton of dofferent people with local pictures came up with that number, including one new one i was curious about lol so inadvertently, thank you
Number looks familiar, think it one of the ones that old towers crew used, so maybe she inherited that particular phone
That's the black girl who talks about playing the bakc nine and makes golf puns for anal. Steals pics. Obvious issues.
https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...g/194068650048 here's the link Originally Posted by Scoot642
That's probably Handy idiot he was after her a while ago
She walks central in Albany ny.