SO MANY ASIANS ON THE STG

Are any sorta legit...
Is supposedly a limited number of agencies operating in multiple cities. I don't partake, but of course you get someone other than woman in ad pics. Look in encounter reviews and from thread titles you can see some guy's experiences.
one hotel in Newburgh one time I caught them having 3 different girls in 3 different rooms... with 3 different numbers..... called and set up and got room numbers just too see... never went but was wondering the same thing... I just stick to the danbury option usually the hotter asians outside of nyc area.... and that Newburgh hotel is bad news... drug addicts dirty and cops constantly watching it... that place just needs to be demolished
one hotel in Newburgh one time I caught them having 3 different girls in 3 different rooms... with 3 different numbers..... called and set up and got room numbers just too see... never went but was wondering the same thing... I just stick to the danbury option usually the hotter asians outside of nyc area.... and that Newburgh hotel is bad news... drug addicts dirty and cops constantly watching it... that place just needs to be demolished Originally Posted by Funtimes44
Up until 3 years ago I lived in the HV..N&S and Lillies were on my list and their was a group of Latinas who used to move around. Up here in the Capital district the AMPs are horrible either you get a simple RT from a 50 year old or you have to pay through the nose for at best a so-so session. As of late the STG up has been loaded with adds from Asians just wondering if any of them are for real..I read a few reviews but nothing lately...
not worth it in imo
you never know what/who ur gonna get, worst case you get caught up in some kinda sex trafficking sitch
not for me