When will *President Joe Biden step down?

This weekend.
This weekend. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Yup old shitshisdiaper will probably drop out this weekend unless he forgets what he is supposed to say.
Why should he.
Because people tell him to?
Why so concerned about Biden?
Why should he.
Why so concerned about Biden? Originally Posted by winn dixie

Sorry to tell you WD but old shitshisdiaper is causing much concern amongst you and your left leaning minions. Why because they know that if old shitshisdiaper stays in the race Trump will run all over him.
Why should he.
Boss Obama and Nancy say he has to drop out. Will happen between 7/20 & 7/27.

Wapo reports: “Obama, seen by many Democrats as the party’s most influential figure, has told allies that Biden should think seriously about the viability of his reelection bid, The Washington Post reported. Pelosi has conveyed a similarly blunt message directly to Biden and his aides in recent days, and she has told some House Democrats she believes Biden can be persuaded fairly soon to exit the presidential race, according to three Democratic officials familiar with her private discussions.”
Sorry to tell you WD but old shitshisdiaper is causing much concern amongst you and your left leaning minions. Why because they know that if old shitshisdiaper stays in the race Trump will run all over him. Originally Posted by golferguy55

Reports are that Trump will not even mention Biden’s name tonight.
Originally Posted by winn dixie
Don’t you ever get tired of being wrong all the time?
Don’t you ever get tired of being wrong all the time? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

I think it is now old habit for him now. The fact that the lefties are fighting amongst themselves is because they know old shittshisdiaper can't beat Trump. The fear is real amongst the left leaning minions.
Why should he.
Why should he? Trumpf has not seen any bump in the polls as of today. The race is still too close to call. Biden knows trumpf will say or do something before November that could easily swing the election back to biden
I think it is now old habit for him now. The fact that the lefties are fighting amongst themselves is because they know old shittshisdiaper can't beat Trump. The fear is real amongst the left leaning minions. Originally Posted by golferguy55
... And that FEAR -- -- It's DELICIOUS! ...

... Did somebody ask "Why Should" Joe drop out?
The reason is because IF he doesn't - the Dems will try
to remove him. ... Hee Hee! ... The droob surely
looks like sad shopworn steptoe stumblebum... And most
of the Dems WANT HIM OUT!

... But that said - I do hope that Joe stays on.
But it would make for a greatly interesting Democrat
Convention - to see just WHO all actually believe that
they might have a chance against Super-Trump.

Let's see what happens over the weekend.
Will Jill "pull the plug" on Joe's campaign??

#### Salty
Biden will step down in August during the DNC Convention. They'll usher in their new candidate who won't win.
Biden will step down in August during the DNC Convention. They'll usher in their new candidate who won't win. Originally Posted by Levianon17
A lot will depend on when “Dr” Jill is willing to abandon ship.
This weekend. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Originally Posted by winn dixie
Don’t you ever get tired of being wrong all the time? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

On record for this weekend!
Biden is officially done now. Obama probably adores the man and even he is doing a Jack Kevorkian like mercy killing to him. My only question is who do you replace him with? In my opinion, Kamala Harris is just as unlikable and awkward as HRC was/is.

Best of luck to the Dems because it is time to pull a total 180 in less than four months. They should have had a Biden succession plan years ago. I mean damn, did they think he was Benjamin Buttons, and that motherfucker was going to get younger? LOL