Recommend a good place to eat in Temple

I'll be traveling to Temple in the next few days and will be looking for a good place to eat, or take out as it may require. (I prefer family/locally owned as opposed to chain restaurants.)

Let me know your favorites for Asian, Steak, Greek and other great places to eat in Temple.

Also, from reading International Plaza seems to be the only game in town, is it still open in these panicked times?

Thanks in advance.
Ok, back from my short visit to Temple.

Exchange Plaza, massage place next to the driving school must be closed. No answer or lights when I visited.

Ate at the Saigon Cafe, hostess got me a menu, I ordered and ate in the car. Very good food, would recommend the 'Chefs Special Chicken'. Hopefully will get to visit and eat in their dining room next time.

Did not eat at any other place special or see much. Hopefully this virus will pass and I can explore more of the area.
Cheeves steak house

Pinettis italian
Check out Maria (254) 236-2588 always clean runs a tight ship
Thanks guys.

I'm planning a trip in a few weeks.

Not sure about the steak house right now, unless this craziness passes, eating a steak in the car sounds less than desirable. However the Italian might be the one to try.

Thanks hammerman, I'll check our Maria (or Clair whatever the name is at the time)
Can you post her link?
I don’t have a link it’s been a while since she has posted.
I don’t have a link it’s been a while since she has posted.
iTALIANO'S HAS VERY GOOD ITALIAN FOOD. THE OWNERS ARE FROM NEW YORK, I LOVE THIS PLACE ITS ON 31ST IN TEMPLE
Saigon Cafe is a pretty good option
Temple has a variety of options for food, including family/locally owned spots for Asian, steak, Greek cuisine and more. If you're looking for something quick, International Plaza is still open and has a variety of options.
But I wish the city has a unique dining experience like riwa-restaurant.de in Bavaria. Riwa has a great menu and a relaxed atmosphere, and it's located near the Neuschwanstein Castles. Hope you find a spot that suits your tastes and enjoy your trip!
Thanks to our Canadian new members for helping me out with their first postings.

Regarding traveling to Bavaria for dinner, been there--done that. Little too far to 'drive' this afternoon.

I agree with Saigon Cafe, eaten inside a number of times since the panic I first posted in the middle of ended, it's a good choice.