questions

I seriously have not received any inquiries to my post... I. don't see how that's possible. Any suggestions! I'm new to the site but not the hobby. Would like to start getting reviews
Don't know why, your cute. I see your only offering incall maybe try offering outcall some gents feel more comfortable on a outcall with a unverified provider.

If it makes you feel any better I'll call you, but it won't do any good cause we're miles apart.
As someone else noted in your other thread, try posting in the Dallas forum. You can find a link below the forums on the front page. Don't know the rules on posting in the threads other than new users for non-verified providers, except that there are forums you are allowed to post ADs, and others where you aren't, like Coed Discussions.
I know, even though it's the metroplex, Dallas and Ft. Worth have a bit of distance between them. It's almost like I lumping Austin in with San Antonio ( thanks for not doing that ECCIE Gods).
Anyway, welcome and hope things turn out for you.
Thank you both for the replies and tips! I just posted in the Dallas one, so hopefully things will get rolling! And I was offering in call only at the advice of a friend (she's on the site as well) but I'll try out call as well
Best of luck!