Is it Appropriate to contact a friend who doesnt know you know shes a provider??

OK Heres the delema.. I just ran across a showcase of a provider who I at one time had the biggest crush on.. (15 years ago.) I just relocated to Houston about 6 months ago. This Girl was always hot. A player. I became good freinds with her and the only reason I never got played was because I wouldnt fall in love.. Yea Right. smile.. Ok I did.. But seriously we were friends. I didnt let on that I was in love.. I watched her run through guys faster than you could ever imagine. Let me be clear.. She was not a user so to speak.. She like the attention and liked them falling in love , it wasnt about money...

On one hand we didnt part on the best of terms, and the other thing is I would hate to embarriass her. I have given this a lot of thought. I would love to become a client .. If Im not to shy to let her into my world and who I am these days should I worry about her... I cant just call her and act like I dont know because we have lost touch and how would I explain finding her.

Any advise would be great... Thank you.
Be honest with her and let her know that though y'all didn't leave on the best of terms that you would love and appreciate being a new and regular client of hers. you will never know if you do not ask. A closed mouth never gets fed!!
We've seen this before and it turned out okay.

Remember .... it's just business.

Edit 1: do be prepared to be outed. Girls talk....

Edit 2: pm me her handle so i can see for myself if she's a good fuck.
Go for it ... what could possibly go wrong?

Also, does she have taint photos?
Now this has potential for win all day long.....good thing your into humiliation......
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1223412
Bad idea
Question: does she know anyone whatsoever who is still alive from your normal life? If so then DON"T DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wouldn't contact as a client without speaking to her first. You probably will not be friends once you do. And with you having a crush on her, it'll likely mess you up. Lots of other providers available, think hard, and good luck.
All that personal emotion you have tired up in it? Not a fucking chance stay the fuck away bro.
Yeah...pm her handle...let's see what you're talking about.
Bad idea Originally Posted by Pistolero
+100

"Biiiizzzzzness is Biiiiiizzzzzness."
Now this has potential for win all day long.....good thing your into humiliation......
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1223412 Originally Posted by Russ38
You gotta remember this was 15 years ago. I was just decovering my submissive nature.. Her and I actualy played. She loved the clamps and shit.. I remember her saying to me at one point after I told her I was going to avoid being dominated. She said " Your gonna surpress this ? Good luck with that."

As for friends.. we live in two completely different worlds now so im not afraid of being outed., but the crush is something to think about. Im not the same man I was back then but with the knowledge she has of me maybe she could drum up some old feelings and put them to work with my fetish if she still likes that stuff. As for love Im not even sure Im capable of falling in love anymore so I doubt that would be a problem.
If you have feelings for her more than a friendly business relationship, then I would not contact her as a client. As one provider mentioned to me earlier regarding a different client hers, "no, I will not 'hang out' with you unless you are paying for my time". This a a business transaction that happens to include some physical and (for some, emotional) pleasure.
Let the past be the past
Bad idea for several reasons
1. She may not want to play or see anybody that she knows in real world. So her shooting you down could be a huge blow to you. And may not end well.
2. She's a provider. We love our guys to have fun, play, give pleasure, etc. But when feelings get involved, we tend to Let go of those guys. Why? Cause jealous guys makes for bad business. And this is her business.

If you like her so much, see if maybe she would feel comfortable seeing you first. Let her decide. And please, don't just book an appointment and show up. Could freak her out bad.