Dream Doubles

I have never had a double before but what would your dream doubles be???
I have a few sceneries:

Shea&Bliss
Bliss&Ms. Reese
Bliss&Kira Sweets- Two Latinos 😋
Ms. Reese& Shea

Probably many others on my mind as well!
Tara Evans and Payton Lynn. My atf wish she was still providing
  • =cP
  • 01-31-2017, 10:48 AM
I'd like to be trapped under:

Kayla Knox & Berkleigh
Kayla Knox & Lisa Love
Sexxyjade & Dallas Bella
Goddessmaria & Kristin Keyes (retired) - I had to choose between the two once and rush I could go back and just do BOTH!!
If money (and screening) were no object, I'd say Berkleigh and Bliss. Those would be some dangerous curves!
Me and Vip Desire

• =cP
  • 01-31-2017, 01:49 PM
^^^ umm.... yeah... I'd like to change my answer!!
  • BLM69
  • 01-31-2017, 01:50 PM
Me and Vip Desire

Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Wack! You 2 look like BP talent playing dress up for the day, show us the ghetto talk and cheap tattoos you have

nice attempt to make a dream team dual but It's a FAIL! Another VIP like you? You just made my afternoon LOL BP candy, your girl gonna get catch heat hanging around with you and bring her stock down.....RUN Forrest
Ms. Desire and someone would be fun Imma thinking.
Chole Smalls and I
Rosalyn & Danica
Egyptian Jasmine & Jassmine Samarah
Kacci Kane & Gia Foxxx
Tigerpusslove and SugarLove055 - I'm still waiting cardiologist approval & a certificate from both they have completed red cross cpr & acqured a defibrillator

Check this review
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1899594

Any two of the following: (alpha order)
Allegra Hope
Aprill
Caitie Mae
Lola Brea
Olivia Nin
Pistol (sexy_blonde_gymnast
Reese Foster
I would absolutely love to play with the most erotic, incredible, and sensuous woman around ....with TerraLyn. I truly believe she is sexiest woman ever. So sweet, so sincere, so real. Between our two talents we would choose our client carefully, and It would be an amazing experience for the three of us. Haha! Oh yeah!
I would absolutely love to play with the most erotic, incredible, and sensuous woman around ....with TerraLyn. I truly believe she is sexiest woman ever. So sweet, so sincere, so real. Between our two talents we would choose our client carefully, and It would be an amazing experience for the three of us. Haha! Oh yeah! Originally Posted by Callie Jones
You'd have a long line of applicants...
Two women who flat-out don't like each other so they'll keep trying to one-up the other to get the payoff. Only to realize through the power of orgasms and can that they actually lost enough for the other to get over their differences and enjoy the fun that much more.
My dream regardless of who the players are is to have one girl videoing the action...swapping places. Little editing out of our faces and then badass review for everyone's viewing pleasure