Exclusive dim-retard club rejects Hispanic applicant.

So much for the dim-retard claim of being the "big-tent, open to people of different beliefs" ... hypocrites.

Congressional Hispanic Caucus denies membership to Florida Republican

(The Washington Times)

So much for the dim-retard claim of being the "big-tent, open to people of different beliefs" ... hypocrites.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Just like the NAACP is really the NAALCP, the Hispanic Caucus is really the CLHC, .......Congressional Liberal Hispanic Caucus.

Fukin' Hypocrites.
He should sue for discrimination!
Why let a conservative into a liberal club? Look at all the arguments saved. LOL
Typical corpy post. Full of "corpy facts".
The party is "big tent". Why would a congressional caucus be "big tent"?
When did someone, other than you, claim the caucus was "big tent"?

So much for another bullshit (he either doesn't know or doesn't care the info is wrong; both are lies) thread that has little to nothing to do with the supplied article. So much for you having a clue.
And so much for your "reasoning" why, who or what, is hypocritical.

A liberal group denied entry to what they considered a person who didn't have the same ideals as the caucus. A caucus is a group organized to further a special interest or cause. By their definition, they are not usually "big tent".

Anything for a negative headline, aye bud?

No wonder you hate Politifact.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Typical corpy post. Full of "corpy facts".
The party is "big tent". Why would a congressional caucus be "big tent"?
When did someone, other than you, claim the caucus was "big tent"?

So much for another bullshit (he either doesn't know or doesn't care the info is wrong; both are lies) thread that has little to nothing to do with the supplied article. So much for you having a clue.
And so much for your "reasoning" why, who or what, is hypocritical.

A liberal group denied entry to what they considered a person who didn't have the same ideals as the caucus. A caucus is a group organized to further a special interest or cause. By their definition, they are not usually "big tent".

Anything for a negative headline, aye bud?

No wonder you hate Politifact.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Deflect, deflect, deflect, masterdickmuncher. Dim-retards denied a Hispanic's application to their club, masterdickmuncher; thus, proving Biden's "big tent" notion refers to the three ring circus that is the dim-retard party and not the inclusiveness that Biden promised, masterdickmuncher.
How thick are you?
You just claimed all Hispanics (in or out of congress) have a right to be in that caucus. It's a political caucus. A congressional political caucus
How many liberals in the freedom caucus? Are all conservatives in the freedom caucus?
I included why his membership was denied.
Just because you don't understand or comprehend the reason(s)
he was denied doesn't mean things have to be dumbed down for you.

Deflect, deflect, deflect, masterdickmuncher. Dim-retards denied a Hispanic's application to their club, masterdickmuncher; thus, proving Biden's "big tent" notion refers to the three ring circus that is the dim-retard party and not the inclusiveness that Biden promised, masterdickmuncher. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The Congressional Hispanic Caucus on Thursday defended its decision this week to exclude a Republican, saying the caucus isn’t about ethnicity but instead about sharing libtard viewpoints.
How confusing. Not about ethnicity? So it's open to non-hispanic libtards?

How many liberals in the freedom caucus? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
How many have applied? Libtards believe in enslavement, not freedom.
The Congressional Black Caucus has rejected black GOP politicians before. So it is a known fact about the bigotry and hypocrisy of the left. Why let "one" in? They have been headlines about school church groups being forced to allow atheists into their organizations. Religious student groups being forced to allow gay student to join though the group charter opposes gay marriage.

The left is rift with hypocrisy which is starting to look like festering pimp on the lovely face that the left presents to the world.
How thick are you?
You just claimed all Hispanics (in or out of congress) have a right to be in that caucus. It's a political caucus. A congressional political caucus
How many liberals in the freedom caucus? Are all conservatives in the freedom caucus?

You hitched the cart before the horse Munchie. The Freedom Causus is about a particular political point of view whereas the Hispanic Causus is supposed to be about race. Now if the Freedom Caucus refused the membership of someone known to be conservative but on the basis of race then you'd have a point (other than the one on the top of your head) but that is not the case. The only hypocrisy going on here is on the left (that includes you Munchie).
How thick are you?

You're a foolish and thoroughly "#Grubered" lib-retard, masterdickmuncher. It's very easy to see and understand that a dim-retard club set up on the basis of "Hispanic ethnicity" hypocritically rejected a Hispanic applicant, masterdickmuncher, thus revealing how meaningless Biden's notion of the dim-retard party being a "big tent of inclusiveness" really is.
A caucus is a group organized to further a special interest or cause. By their definition, they are not usually "big tent".

Since they are called the CONGRESSIONAL caucus though, they should LET IN ANYONE who's in congress that's latino..
Smells like the "women's parade/march" prohibiting women from joining!

Speaking of "smells like" ....

... why does large, blue print "smell like" male bovine shit?
So where’s the transgression, Corpy? Would you let him into your Klavern if he wore a sheet?
Trump won, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and you lib-retarded dim-retards are still crying.