Pricing....a memoir by Shine da Great!

Pricing is one of the most important foooking component of selling a product or service. There are always exemptions where people will overpay, but only if they like the person or if the person the provider of said goods or services is just extraordinary. So here ya go. Streetwalker; 40-70 range. Anything above, ya better be extraordinary. Asian ol fashioned rub and tug action, clothes off 60- 120. Will kick in to 140, but that involves da works and exceptional toes and nails(she works in a salon). Eccie laday land. Below average, 120 to 140. Average to great, 180-300. In my foooking honest opinion, once you surpass 300 an hour you are what I would call exceptional, which means exceptional everything. Incall immaculate and in a great area, Immaculate hands and feet, exceptional attitude and great service, offer an adult beverage upon arrival, great intelligent conversation, safe environment, smell great, minty fresh breath etc. If you want to charge someone 350-600 an hour, and your grammar and speech isn't up to par, hire a tutor from tsu at 18-30 an hour to teach you. Great, limited board action. Classy when here then dip. Just to name a few. But above all exceptional service! What say you eccos and eccas...toodlez.
Pretty much nailed it. In this market, $300+ isn't exceptional looks, it's exceptional everything. Most of what shine said is a gimme, but he calls out something extremely important: learn to speak your given language like you are interacting with someone other than your pimp or dealer. Nothing makes a girl uglier than talking like a street whore in casual conversation.
Pricing is one of the most important foooking component of selling a product or service. There are always exemptions where people will overpay, but only if they like the person or if the person the provider of said goods or services is just extraordinary. So here ya go. Streetwalker; 40-70 range. Anything above, ya better be extraordinary. Asian ol fashioned rub and tug action, clothes off 60- 120. Will kick in to 140, but that involves da works and exceptional toes and nails(she works in a salon). Eccie laday land. Below average, 120 to 140. Average to great, 180-300. In my foooking honest opinion, once you surpass 300 an hour you are what I would call exceptional, which means exceptional everything. Incall immaculate and in a great area, Immaculate hands and feet, exceptional attitude and great service, offer an adult beverage upon arrival, great intelligent conversation, safe environment, smell great, minty fresh breath etc. If you want to charge someone 350-600 an hour, and your grammar and speech isn't up to par, hire a tutor from tsu at 18-30 an hour to teach you. Great, limited board action. Classy when here then dip. Just to name a few. But above all exceptional service! What say you eccos and eccas...toodlez. Originally Posted by shinepro
Is this a swipe at VN...
Pricing is one of the most important foooking component of selling a product or service. There are always exemptions where people will overpay, but only if they like the person or if the person the provider of said goods or services is just extraordinary. So here ya go. Streetwalker; 40-70 range. Anything above, ya better be extraordinary. Asian ol fashioned rub and tug action, clothes off 60- 120. Will kick in to 140, but that involves da works and exceptional toes and nails(she works in a salon). Eccie laday land. Below average, 120 to 140. Average to great, 180-300. In my foooking honest opinion, once you surpass 300 an hour you are what I would call exceptional, which means exceptional everything. Incall immaculate and in a great area, Immaculate hands and feet, exceptional attitude and great service, offer an adult beverage upon arrival, great intelligent conversation, safe environment, smell great, minty fresh breath etc. If you want to charge someone 350-600 an hour, and your grammar and speech isn't up to par, hire a tutor from tsu at 18-30 an hour to teach you. Great, limited board action. Classy when here then dip. Just to name a few. But above all exceptional service! What say you eccos and eccas...toodlez. Originally Posted by shinepro
Is this a swipe at VN...
Much deserved!!
  • pxmcc
  • 08-24-2018, 12:55 AM
indeed..