Men who are uncircumcised

How do you guys feel about seeing guys who aren't circumcised?? Does it make anyone uncomfortable?? How do you handle something like that without being rude??
  • MrGiz
  • 09-02-2011, 07:44 PM
Luckily.... that's not a problem I ever have to even think about .... but now that you've brought it up..... I would say the best/easiest way to handle the situation, is to KEEP HIM UP!!
As long as they're freshly cleaned up it has never bothered me.
Usually it's not a problem for me unless they are not clean but then again guys who are cut may also be unclean. I would handle that aspect the same as any other occasion.. ask them sweetly to join you in the shower or freshen up for you.
I am uncut and because I care and I just love BBBJ I carry with me a bottle of Dial Complete. It pumps out as a foam that will kill all germs so it is easy to put a little on a warm rag to make sure I present a clean dick to the provider. I carry it in a zip lock bag so as not to have any spills.
I am indifferent about it really. As long as a gentleman keeps himself clean, whether cut or not, it's not a problem for me. I am still fairly new to the industry & I have not come across a gentleman that was unclean, I will just cross that bridge when I get there...
Idk I saw a guy who was uncut and he had white chunky stuff on it and I just couldnt do it..I mean he left happy don't get me wrong but I just could do a BBBJ..Lol..I too am still fairly new to this but I just don't want to sound mean..lol.
he had white chunky stuff on it Originally Posted by FrEaKyKeEkI
Here's a link so you can be better prepared next time..

If he left happy I'm sure he's gonna want seconds ...
http://allrecipes.com/Recipes/Cheese...heese/Top.aspx

aside: on a more serious note, there shouldn't be anything white and chunky down there. I don't know what you saw but a few google searches with some of the keywords you left (white, chunky, uncircumcised/foreskin) brings up some notable awareness precautions that should be given to such circumstances.

Only you can honestly discern what was happening with Mr. Happy!!

And KeeKi, I'm assuming you don't have the Ladies Lounge access yet!?

I can assure you that no guy on here wanted to hear about another guys white chunky stuff....
Idk I saw a guy who was uncut and he had white chunky stuff on it and I just couldnt do it..I mean he left happy don't get me wrong but I just could do a BBBJ..Lol..I too am still fairly new to this but I just don't want to sound mean..lol. Originally Posted by FrEaKyKeEkI
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29882368...ome-std-risks/

Your concern isn't ridiculous. Read this link it may enlighten you a bit. I told a provider once not to even see an uncircumcised client, she thought that was a little extreme. I'll let you make your own decision.
  • MrGiz
  • 09-02-2011, 09:38 PM
. . . .
And KeeKi, I'm assuming you don't have the Ladies Lounge access yet!?

I can assure you that no guy on here wanted to hear about another guys white chunky stuff.... Originally Posted by DaMuLe888
Yep.... What DaMule said
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29882368/ns/health-sexual_health/t/male-circumcision-may-reduce-some-std-risks/ Originally Posted by acp5762

I think its a little extreme. Although the information is fact based, it's misleading by putting facts together to draw the reader into an uninformed bias.

A few others but here is an Case example: 2,800 herpes cases of newborns, however, it doesn't state if the mate was circumcised or not.

The only thing that stands true with what it did disclose is that the chances of acquiring/transmitting an STD is decreased by circumcision.
I think its a little extreme. Although the information is fact based, it's misleading by putting facts together to draw the reader into an uninformed bias.

A few others but here is an Case example: 2,800 herpes cases of newborns, however, it doesn't state if the mate was circumcised or not.

The only thing that stands true with what it did disclose is that the chances of acquiring/transmitting an STD is decreased by circumcision. Originally Posted by DaMuLe888
Alot of people would think it's extreme under normal circumstances. But a provider often sees a larger number of people than a non provider. Thats why I posted the link, that way she can make her own decision.
Alot of people would think it's extreme under normal circumstances. But a provider often sees a larger number of people than a non provider. Thats why I posted the link, that way she can make her own decision. Originally Posted by acp5762
True, but the study itself isn't from a viewpoint that is considered normal.

Even with the larger number of clients seen, it still wouldn't settle outside the scope of normal circumstances.

As a few other providers have shared.

I'm just providing context and leaving my opinion, just as you have provided yours. Her decision has been and still is her own to make.
good post!!

I have been in the biz quite awhile now & have seen "all kinds of peckers".....I have no preference except for a CLEAN pecker{lol}

Hell I don't care about it being circumcised or not...You dangle that thing in front of me,I will just suck it anyways!!!
Dee you make me feel so good I am getting a rise just thinking of you.