STD class - interested?

This is specifically for moderators and providers:

I've read a few threads on STD's & safe sex practices/concerns/etc., and I'm amazed/horrified at the false information being exchanged. I am in no way touting to be an end-all expert. Although I am training for a different speciality at the moment, I have previous experience as a provider with STD screening, diagnosing, treating, and education.

I'd like to offer a sit-down, face2face class for both moderators & providers to both teach and address questions specific to STD's. No gimmick and I want nothing in return - my reasoning revolves around my career and wanting to do something good for the hobby.

My only requirement would be a safe, discreet place to meet. Otherwise, I'm fairly flexible.
I have nothing more to say... xxoo annie
... I have previous experience as a provider with ... Originally Posted by Gentleman10
Your account is a "male" account.

Granted, the STD threads have been loaded up with ignorance, and everyone could benefit from useful information about the topic.

However, a prior provider with a "male" account on ECCIE will certainly raise red flags. If you also have a uniform to boot, I am sure your class will be sparsely populated.

Perhaps a class offered to the general public and advertised at many sites (both hobby and non-hobby) may bring about anonymous participants who are interested in the topic for various reasons.

FWIW.
Your account is a "male" account.

Granted, the STD threads have been loaded up with ignorance, and everyone could benefit from useful information about the topic.

However, a prior provider with a "male" account on ECCIE will certainly raise red flags. If you also have a uniform to boot, I am sure your class will be sparsely populated.

Perhaps a class offered to the general public and advertised at many sites (both hobby and non-hobby) may bring about anonymous participants who are interested in the topic for various reasons.

FWIW. Originally Posted by ufriend2912
Umm. . .it took me a minute to understand your "prior provider with a male account on ECCIE" comment. By 'provider', I mean health care provider, as in primary care provider. Insofar as my uniform is concerned - if green or blue scrubs is considered a uniform, then yes, I wear it on a daily basis=)

I'll go back and edit the original post - sorry about the confusion.
Excellent clarification. Now it makes sense. Thanks.
Excellent clarification. Now it makes sense. Thanks. Originally Posted by ufriend2912
And. . .as you already have realized. . .I'm slow on the uptake in this arena, I just realized what you meant by those that could possibly 'want' to attend a meeting of the sort.

So, I PM'd CC and requested to have this thread removed - chalk it up to my innocence and newbie ignorance. I'll start a thread with a Q&A discussion and can address from there. Thanks for the inquiries. . .learn something new every day.
Closed per request of OP