Best quick BBBj (current)

Who currently gives the best quick bbbj encounter?

I mean a short 15 minutes top....just need to have that pressure valve cracked to relieve some pressure.

Not looking for upscale HD encounters, just a quick, cheap, relaxing encounter.
That's easy...

RavenairedKIRA has a $ french that will blow your mind.
Dallas can do a great one along with strokin the ole prostate =)
That's easy...

RavenairedKIRA has a $ french that will blow your mind. Originally Posted by NOGREEK4ME
Thanks for posting this... I keep forgetting about Kira's french rate!
Not looking for upscale HD encounters, just a quick, cheap, relaxing encounter. Originally Posted by disilene
What rate for this service would you consider cheap or affordable in your opinion? What rate is too much for this in your personal opinion?
good question...gimme

that would help narrow it down
I would say that cheap would have to be defined for me as less than 100.

There used to be 2 providers in New orleans that would do a bbbjcim for 60. Alas, they moved on....and just looking if there were others around.
Not my cup of tea. Sorry, cannot help with this one.
Yet you go out of your way to post, interesting.
He posted his opinion, what the big deal?
Nothing, just interesting that someone posted they weren't interested. Though by posting, it does display a level of interest. Or perhaps too much is being read into it. Just what I said.....interesting.
I found it interesting myself....... how's that search going for you?
I switched to reading CajunGents previous posting....now that is interesting. Though that is another topic...a humbler....sounds interesting.

As for the search there are always a few outlets. But with most other things, people's opinions differ greatly and as such.....everyone comes to a different conclusion. Once you start adding race, body type, etc... can become quite complicated and requiring an equally complicated rubric to fairly assess the merits of each. Which all leads back to the original point....lol, finding a pressure outlet. Though, never let it be entertained that it isn't a very satisfying search.
RavenairedKIRA is great!
Love to meet Dallas soon!
I understand.... it is about YOUR search. Sifting through others thoughts and suggestions can be tiring and frustrating. Hopefully you will find someone that suits your needs and will stick around for a while. Being careful in your selection is most important. I hope you find the right one!