for the ladies re:references

Ok here's my dilemma.

I am new to this area and have no references from this area. BUT I have from another area of the country.namely Cali.

She/they have ads on another reputable board there. They are also reviewed on that board.

I can provide ads as well as phone #'s. Are those acceptable? Or do I need to start all over again? Lol

Kinda need some guidance.here. lol

if this is not allowed here mods plz remove.

I can pm the details if not allowed on open board.
Try looking up Preferred411 and see if the ladies you have seen are on there....if so, request an "OK" from them there. Most ladies in this area will accept P411 references from ladies in other parts of the country as long as there is a trail of recent reviews, ads, site, etc from them....its worth the small investment of $ and time.

Cheers
Gypsy as long as she is reputable and can give you a solid vouch,that will work for me!
A gentlemans references can come from all over the country. I know when my clients are traveling, I give them references to out of state girls. As long as she is reputable and says your ok, then you should be good to go no matter where your reference lives.

But P411 is a GREAT way of collecting your ok's and making the process easier no matter where you might play.
Thanks for the help ladies. Just gotta get ahold of someone. Kinda early there right now. Lol
Great advice was given! Heed and research!