Gag Reflex Be Gone?

Is there anything I can buy over the counter that would temporary remove the gag reflex or help it??? Also anything else for easier rear entry access? I heard someone say flicking it with a wooden spoon helps but I doubt it :-/
the gay guys use Poppers to loosen their sphincters, so try that
Ouch!
There are some ladies who will use a numbing cream to help with the gag reflex. These creams, and I'm including the numbing anal lube in this statement as well, just aren't a good idea.

The gag reflex is there for a reason.

The anal numbing agents are horrible for a person's health. I'm not going to go into detail but your body is designed a certain way.

If a woman isn't able to accommodate the size of a cock in her anus for whatever reason, accept it and go on to either someone else or a different activity. Why put your sex partner in a situation where she/he could experience permanent harm?
Thanks guys n gals for the info and advise :-)
Im seeing a provide with a gag reflex and was just looking for an aid to help her...
Is there anything I can buy over the counter that would temporary remove the gag reflex or help it??? Also anything else for easier rear entry access? I heard someone say flicking it with a wooden spoon helps but I doubt it :-/ Originally Posted by HELL YES 76
just keep tryin. im sure after a few dozen guys ,youll get used to it! LOL
Damn Knotty how did I know you would know the solution ?
How about just visit a lady without a gag reflex such as angelpie? Visited with her again very recently. Amazing talents!
How about just visit a lady without a gag reflex such as angelpie? Visited with her again very recently. Amazing talents! Originally Posted by newbieguy
That is if she will see you, HELL YES may not pass the test.

Here u go HELL YES if you want to see what angelpie looks like:

http://austin.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ges-24/6380570
That is if she will see you, HELL YES may not pass the test.

Here u go HELL YES if you want to see what angelpie looks like:

http://austin.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ges-24/6380570 Originally Posted by ThekNight
Nothing gets my rocks off like seeing a new provider try to DT or take it from behind...

She wouldn't pass my test...
+1 someone as myself

How about just visit a lady without a gag reflex such as angelpie? Visited with her again very recently. Amazing talents! Originally Posted by newbieguy
Nothing gets my rocks off like seeing a new provider try to DT or take it from behind...

She wouldn't pass my test... Originally Posted by HELL YES 76
Hunny i think i can pass your gag reflex and greek test. I have been studying greek and thinck i am ready for my final exam test
+1 someone as myself

Hunny i think i can pass your gag reflex and greek test. I have been studying greek and thinck i am ready for my final exam test Originally Posted by Super Head 713
I think you missed his point , he likes to see it happen the first time !
ZOOOOOOMMMMM........lol that flew right pass me

I think you missed his point , he likes to see it happen the first time ! Originally Posted by DIE HARD