Invisible Cocksuckers

Happy Father's Day to all of us, all of them and to all of our leaders. Especially to our President.

Special thanks to the folks whose asses didn't get handed to them today for not flooding the board with hysteria.

Please feel free to extend your vacations.

God Bless America!
#BUMPWARS
#DICKLER
#baahhahahahaha

Thanks. Every little bit helps. You're helping us win, WWE!

YOW!
Happy Father's Day to all of us, all of them and to all of our leaders. Especially to our President... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're jumping the gun on this, but Trumpy still appreciates the sentiment.

P.S. No need for you to stay invisible... embrace it!
You're jumping the gun on this, but Trumpy still appreciates the sentiment.

P.S. No need for you to stay invisible... embrace it! Originally Posted by lustylad
from 2013???

don't think hes jumping the gun.
Apparently WWE also thinks it’s a good idea to bump the racist SLOBBRIN’s epic self bumping hate thread off the front page, along with the jerkoff LliarMan thread that includes such pearls of wisdom as “bump,” and “gravel.”

I wish they’d let that shit die, but as you can see, I’m not the only one who finds this shit to be tedious and a waste of time and bandwidth.

We should all thank him for reminding us what idiots SLOBBRIN and the narcissistic LLiarMan are.
from 2013???

don't think hes jumping the gun. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Aww dilbert, you're no fun!
Apparently WWE also thinks it’s a good idea to bump the racist SLOBBRIN’s epic self bumping hate thread off the front page, along with the jerkoff LliarMan thread that includes such pearls of wisdom as “bump,” and “gravel.”

I wish they’d let that shit die, but as you can see, I’m not the only one who finds this shit to be tedious and a waste of time and bandwidth.

We should all thank him for reminding us what idiots SLOBBRIN and the narcissistic LLiarMan are. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yep.
Oinkboy's cocksucking talents are anything but "invisible".
Well ... I hope they become re-invisible to Beautify Austin!

It's creepy enough there with the Reach-Around Crew on the loose!

We should all thank him for reminding us what idiots SLOBBRIN and the narcissistic LLiarMan are. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yep. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

isn't quoting your own post a sign of dementia?

or just a demented asshole being a demented asshole?

bahahahahaa