amarillo bust

any ideas on what happened at the motel 6 in amarillo? l.e. sting? unlucky guy? provider got turned?
Well, they arrested a guy that was a pastor for &&&&&& &&&& Church and a provider named &&&&&&&. One wonders if church people found out and set him up.

Sorry for the edit but you shouldn't expose real names or information just in in case this dude is a member. Thanks for the info you gave however. Very important to members
I started to just link to the online news story that gives both names and church affiliation that I got wrong, it is a Christian not Baptist church. The only reason that I put the name of the provider in the post was thinking that someone here would know her working name. Sorry about the need for editing.
Don't be sorry. It may be fine but just in the off chance he is a member I felt like it needed edited in a public thread. Your information is very good. Thank you for the heads up.
there is a thread/review on here where it appears she used part of her real name on bp for body rubs. that thread mentioned suspicious conduct associated with her 3-4 days ago prior to this bust.
  • TCB
  • 10-24-2014, 06:29 PM
Does anybody else think it's strange that they both were arrested?
amarillobymorning...where is the other thread?

TCB- I def think its weird that they both got arrested and am very curious.
Random question... Why would it be weird that they both were arrested? Also saw something that said DPS officer arrested them. Trying to figure out what happened with this deal or what is being implied here. ANY MORE INFO?
Did she turn? Did someone turn him in? There were A LOT of girls and looked like some pimps working from that hotel this past Mon - Thurs.
She said that someone had turned her in at her previous location (RV PARK). Anyway, trying to figure it out, as she was a great provider.
dps doesnt normally focus on this type of offense.

it is odd to arrest both because usually when both are caught, they both have the sense to keep their mouths shut for self preservation. most arrests have a cop acting like one of the parties.

i suspect what happened is that dps was staking out the motel for drugs(esp. since the other thread mentions guys milling about around the room) one of the dps troopers on stakeout says "hey! that's my preacher that just went into *****'s room." they knock on the door, and preacher, knowing he is busted, confesses all his sins to a friendly parishioner dps trooper who promptly arrests both of them.

just guessing though.