Pastor Arrested in Amarillo for Prostitution

Does anyone know the details of this bust? The girl and the jon where arrested, makes me wonder how this came about.
I'm very curios too. I just saw her like two days before this at same hotel! Very scary stuff
Does anyone know the details of this bust? The girl and the jon where arrested, makes me wonder how this came about. Originally Posted by DBella
That's the million dollar question.
Scary stuff...

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Sure hope to hear the details on how they got both of them.
Sorry for the edit but it is against the guidelines to provide a link with real names. Thanks
Sooo. Saw the utr provider that was busted in this deal posted to her fb this morning so evidently she is out already. Would love to text her and get the details but kinda scared to. Lol curiosity did kill the cat
hmmmm, i think it was the guy's side that got him in trouble. him being a ****** in a certain place, this was probably not his first time into the hobby and his minions got a sniff of it. just my 2 cents
I would agree with your assessment but just curious what happened as she had potential on here before all this
Even if you decided to talk to her, there's no guarantee that you'd get the true story. (Although it would be interesting to hear what kind of story she made up!)

The one I'd like to talk to is the guy.
I just noticed she's advertising again on CL. Different name but same No.
She's a fun girl but I just don't think she's very careful. Use your big head fellows.