Need help with booking

So I don't hobby that often and when I do get a chance, it really means a lot to me. So with that said maybe I can get some guidance on a few things.

As y'all can see Allison was my first review and my first experience on the site. She really did me good in taking care of everything. She walked me through the entire booking process. Then eased my nerves when I showed up at her I/C. I was pouring sweat from being nervous and drove around her I/C for a good 5 min looking everyplace. So today I booked some time with one of the ladies I have been looking at for some time now. All through pm. We agreed upon a time, but as usual just a general location. She sent a phone number and I asked when should I call. Well that was at least 30 min prior to us meeting. I didn't hear anything till 45 min after the agreed upon time saying she was ready and to call now. I had just walked into my house and the whole hugged the SO...so leaving was not an option. I guess my question is when should I have called? I am not upset with the young lady and hope she isn't with me. I would still love to see her if she is willing to see me even though we had this confusion today. Though, when is it considered a NS/NC?
Are you talking about me sweetie? Its not a NS/ NC because you never called to set anything up. I would love to see you.
Sorry about the confusion.