Hottest Redheads in Dallas

Ok all you hunters and hotties! Time to weigh in on the carrot tops. Who gets your vote for best service and or hotness. Since its my favorite drape color, I'll start by saying Red Headed Julie is super fine in a petite milfy sort of way and her oral skills are par excellence
  • Go4it
  • 05-22-2009, 02:36 PM
The only problem with red headed Julie (and I have never visited her) is that you can't tell she's a true red head. Hell, when they are all bald they can color their hair anyway they want.

But, I'm with LL39. Redheads float my boat.

And for those of us who are outside the norm on the need for hair, all I can say is it seems to be slowly but surely making a come back. There are probably 5 times that number as there were 5 years ago (that means there are 5 of them now -- LOL)
  • fawn
  • 05-22-2009, 07:57 PM
has two of the most beautiful red heads I have seen and they are Kasey and Blaze........and they a both have smoking hot bodies..........
  • Surge
  • 05-28-2009, 10:29 AM
has two of the most beautiful red heads I have seen and they are Kasey and Blaze........and they a both have smoking hot bodies.......... Originally Posted by fawn
Having seen both of these red-headed beauties, BCD, i can attest that they each have singularly shown me what the term Red-Hott Redhead means....

LOL
Isn't Lauren Lane a red head? Seem like I remember her being red or strawberry blonde. Anyway, she is a beautiful woman and maybe what you are looking for.
There was a redhead named Lauren near downtown Dallas. Very upscale apt./condo, kind of UTR. A real "best kept secret" kind of lady. Don't know if she's still around, or any relation to Lauren Lane.
If Auburn falls into the redhead catagory, then I nominate Sophie. WK? yes
Casey Carlin is a great visit and she is currently a redhead. Long ago she used to be a blonde.
  • TBONE
  • 05-29-2009, 07:07 AM
Lauren Lane is a redhead and works with Private Connection.