The perfect outcall!

• Go4it
  • 05-29-2009, 03:00 PM
Not sure why this thought flitted through my head the other day, but I know what my definition of a perfect outcall would be.

She comes to my place at around 5:00 AM. Lets herself in. Slips into the bedroom and completely disrobes. Slides underneath the silk/satin sheets and begins some slow play until diving underneath the sheets to awaken me with a warm and VERY wet BBBJ.

I lie there with my eyes closed just savoring the moment.

Sliding off the sheets, she mounts in CG and commences a very slow ride that quickly escalates to a hard ride that SHE anxiously wants/needs. Moving to a fast beat solely for her pleasure until she explodes in a tummy/leg shaking moment.

Then, slipping back under the sheets, clings closely by my side until my eyelids grow heavy and I return to nocturnal slumber.

When she feels my regular deep breathing, she extricates herself from my body, puts on her clothes, picks up the envelope, leaves and locks the door.
You left out the part about her cooking breakfast!!!!
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-29-2009, 06:12 PM
Uh oh... not cooking! Eek!
You left out the part about her cooking breakfast!!!! Originally Posted by cpi3000
Why cook when you already have the sausage.......
This is my kind of Breakfast......

This kind of Breakfast CPI?
Makenzie's got the right idea. A great BBBJ is fun to wake up to in the morning, but opening my eyes to the sight of a beautiful pussy....can't get better than that...