HEAVY handed Mods are on THIS board too!

• PL
  • 06-01-2009, 09:12 PM
I just want to bitch about SPH and foX. It's clear they have an agenda, they are trying to get freebies and they are just out to get as much premium "P" as they can.

If anyone else bitches, its redundant. Enough already.
I havent seen anything like that. Instead of just throwing allegations with no proof why not actually show some evidence of what you claimed?
I just want to bitch about SPH and foX. It's clear they have an agenda, they are trying to get freebies and they are just out to get as much premium "P" as they can.

If anyone else bitches, its redundant. Enough already. Originally Posted by PL
And your point in this post is what? What is your agenda kiddo?

I have a different view of how SP_Hunter and foX are handling themselves on this site. If you have a problem with the ones you listed then I would think a PM to TBONE or Becky would be in order but that is my view.
LOL

~smile~
You need to PM them if you have an issue. I don't see this thread as being helpful or informative.
You gotta know PL to know he is kidding. He values guys like SP and Fox because of their integrity. I think he is making fun of some of the trolls that have been popping up here and on other boards.

It's a display of some very dry humor which would easily be missed by people who don't know that bunch of guys sense of humor.

P.S.
Congrats to SP Hunter on executing ECCIE's fist ban the other day.

They're all a bunch of closet chubby chasers.

If anyone else bitches, its redundant. Enough already. Originally Posted by PL
LMAO ok I won't call at 7:30am.

They're all a bunch of closet chubby chasers. Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
Shhhhhhhh I did get a bbbjtc from a rule of 110
He was kidding guys. And SP you know you want a piece of this.
  • PL
  • 06-02-2009, 07:51 AM
I stand by my original claim.

And I refuse the 7:30AM call for infinity!
(doing my best Joe Pesche) Ok, k, k, k,.... I GET IT!!

I didn't before but I do NOW! Y'all have fun being strange...

This group seems like it would be as much fun as a bar would be when the Pope, Baptist Minister and a Taliban member walk in...
Well you had me going for a minute too. One thought of mine is in the future, people of authority such as mods need to consider not saying or doing things that could be misconstrued or misinterpreted. Call it a higher calling that comes with the job.

It would have been easier, especially had we been bigger for someone who did NOT know these two clowns to taken this and run with it. When you are a mod, you wear two hats.....the mod and the member. PL the "member" can say things that is over the top, but maybe PL the "Mod" should refrain.

Just a thought. I like them both regardless of them getting free pussy all the time.
I don't know any of these gentlemen personally but from what I do know and have heard from and about the "accused" I just figured it was a joke to begin with. From what I can tell these two fellas are beyond reproach. Wel, l close to it anyway.
bigtom62
They're all a bunch of closet chubby chasers. Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow

Hey! Big girls need love too! Ya jack rabbits.

And you boys are in trouble! Freakin me out...

Damn.

~Kelly TNT
Hey chicken butt we posted at the same time! lol!

XO
Becky