LOCATION CHANGE for the get together .............

• fawn
  • 05-13-2009, 08:42 PM
we have decided to change our location but not the date may 30th 2:00pm
and for any one thatwould like to go please PM either Kelly or Myself......This will
be a light and drama free event, so please if you have a problem with
someone leave that shit at the door.... we will not tolerate any drama....
this is for FUN...thank you, Fawn and Kelly TNT
Ha. Tell'em Fawnda!

Seriously, we have fun just getting together! We don't get to see everyone except for at the HH. It's hard to talk with everyone in one evening. It's been all girls up until now. I think having some of the guys out with us will be great. There is no hobby stuff happening. We just get to hang out, laugh, and enjoy each others company.

It's Always a good time.

Are you In?

~Kelly TNT
im in, hopefully is not monday or tuesday
  • TBONE
  • 05-15-2009, 08:56 AM
im in, hopefully is not monday or tuesday Originally Posted by caliente
No problem,May 30 is a Saturday.
MMMM...I'd love to know more. Someone PM me the details please. Kisses, Lace
  • fawn
  • 05-21-2009, 04:11 PM
MMMM...I'd love to know more. Someone PM me the details please. Kisses, Lace Originally Posted by lacensatin

just sent it, hope to see you there honey...............
  • T-Can
  • 05-23-2009, 01:23 PM
Oh how awesome that it is on a Saturday! I've never been to the socials because of the inconvenience of the date and location.

Please could you pm me for details?

Also, since I'm newly single again, I should be hobbying a little more now and more free time! I know Fawn and some others live around the northern midcities area so if anyone is up for meeting for drinks just pm me - I'm always down for some Twin Peaks, Dukes, and other places.
did not get the invite
  • fawn
  • 05-23-2009, 06:42 PM
Oh how awesome that it is on a Saturday! I've never been to the socials because of the inconvenience of the date and location.

Please could you pm me for details?

Also, since I'm newly single again, I should be hobbying a little more now and more free time! I know Fawn and some others live around the northern midcities area so if anyone is up for meeting for drinks just pm me - I'm always down for some Twin Peaks, Dukes, and other places. Originally Posted by CanDo01

first let me say this is a fawn and kelly get together not a social.......
summer host those.....but for anyone that would like to come, just pm me some references, the i will send you the location...just that simple.....
hope to hear from you.....