Ted bundy

I talked with an old friend who has been in the business off and on. She recently put herself in a precarious situation which could have put her in the emergency room or even worse. I know providers need to make their money, but when talking to her, I stress my personal opinions about rules to follow. She might listen or she may not. I just think it's really no sure way to tell who is who. You'll just have to be ready because you never know...
And the point of this post is?
And the point of this post is? Originally Posted by hounddog
Reminding all providers just to be careful and ready if something pops off.
Thanks ive alerted all my bitches about popping off!

Originally Posted by BigDeal
I don't think I understood that. Sorry.
I don't think I understood that. Sorry. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife

And Im sure the ladies around here really appreciate your guidance and concern for their safety.
And Im sure the ladies around here really appreciate your guidance and concern for their safety. Originally Posted by BigDeal
Just speaking facts. A Ted Bundy type could be right here on this board stalking his next victim.

Just speaking facts. A Ted Bundy type could be right here on this board stalking his next victim. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Reminding all providers just to be careful and ready if something pops off. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Yip, everyone has to be careful, and avoid any contact with a thug for life.

Originally Posted by BigDeal
So it pay by the pop or do we get multiple pops a session?
Yip, everyone has to be careful, and avoid any contact with a thug for life.

Originally Posted by JRLawrence

Naw... im more of a Jeffrey Dahmer/Peter Woodcock type...I eat ******and
Shit on midgets.
To be somewhat serious . . . Ted Bundy's victims came to him! Fake arm cast, fake broke car, etc. from what little I remember from reading.

Jeffrey Dahmer's victims came to him also, I believe! So if you're a "Jeffrey Dahmer type", you must be the LGBT/pedophile type!

I think management needs to cut this string off! WAY too gross on top of stupid!

My two cents!
To be somewhat serious . . . Ted Bundy's victims came to him! Fake arm cast, fake broke car, etc. from what little I remember from reading.

Jeffrey Dahmer's victims came to him also, I believe! So if you're a "Jeffrey Dahmer type", you must be the LGBT/pedophile type!

I think management needs to cut this string off! WAY too gross on top of stupid!

My two cents! Originally Posted by dumars

Respectfully I think you misunderstood.

My two cents! Originally Posted by dumars

And no Ted Bundy went to his victims also.
My dear mod friends . . .

NIP THIS STRING IN THE BUD!!