If you didn't already know...

...IJS
And narcissism has found its poster feline..........
Someone "gets it" LOL
It's the Blue Waters fault. We loved on him so much and told him how fine and silky his fur was it got to his head. We even put acrylic nail covers on his claws. He had his nails done monthly! He was brushed daily by nude women. I knew it was bound to happen...
Too bad the ladies did not address the matted fur by his taint. Even the blue water could not penetrate the fur.
They addressed it alright. They're just not getting near it with anything that cuts. They are gonna have to gently comb it out.
just let someone with experience groom you

use this near taint

And you will have a happy kitty

Sadly..... The directive is still around folks...... Lets please adhear to the rules laid down when it was implemented.....

JaD
Maybe if we acted all grown up and shit, we wouldn't need a directive......ijs.
"grown up"? Here? Pffft...

All we have here is old white guys who can't get laid without pills anymore, fat white guys who can't get laid anywhere but here, hispanic guys who only get laid at spas, and black guys who can't even get laid here because of all the NBA policies...the rest are all juvenile delinquents...ain't no growing up happening here...

Just sayin'...

All we have here is old white guys who can't get laid without pills anymore, fat white guys who can't get laid anywhere but here, hispanic guys who only get laid at spas, and black guys who can't even get laid here because of all the NBA policies...the rest are all juvenile delinquents...ain't no growing up happening here...

Just sayin'... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
My darling husband never ceases to make me laugh

THAT shit is just funny right there! LMFAO!

Touché sir!

JaD

Sad to say but I thinck I fit into all five of those categories.
Who says you're not versital?

JaD
I get to post wherever I feel like it. Suck it!!

I had no idea kats could be addicted to blue pills.