About my first bad review.. squirtin kirstin..

First of all. Yes I admit I fell asleep. I am in Houston not getting good signal so I will dispute myside when I get home. Anyone who knows me.... Knows I am scattered,, wwhen nervous and goes away after 5 min. For someone who showed up unexpected and then i offer free session, out of kindness, to bash me has got to be.... I won't say. I am in Houston getting bad reception so Ill continue later. And coopra... Sorry you had a bad session but why did you ask me for an okay on p411, then hours later bash me. For one thing. I do not ever offer free sessions. For another I believe I told youI was on my wayto court but so kindly waited for you. Court was 4 hours away, so yes facing what I was facing and you were late i was scatterred and a nervouse wreck knowing what i was facing. I will continue when I get better connection. And you are a newby of 3 months which is against my rules as well. So you being unappreciative gets to me. Ill explain rest later when I have better connection.
Or you can continue later when ya get a better connection.

Naw I'm just fuckin around. But you said it like 27 times.
  • motor
  • 12-24-2013, 09:35 AM
Why would you book a session that might jeopardize a delay with court appearance, why would you break your own rule about seeing newbies with a court appearance 4 hours away?
Sorry Kirstin but this response makes very little sense
Sorry Kirstin but this response makes very little sense
I bet she has a bad connection. (sorry, was too easy lol)
Kirsten I suggest you wait till you can really focus on what you want to say. Have it be clear and concise. Also consider just letting this go and trust that guys will give you a pass since you have so many glowing reviews ijs
...For someone who showed up unexpected... Originally Posted by Squirtin Kirstin
Unexpected? You text me, then called me and invited me over. I showed up less than two hours later.

...and then i offer free session, out of kindness... Originally Posted by Squirtin Kirstin
You offered that after you NCNS me twice (12/4 and 12/12).

...why did you ask me for an okay on p411, then hours later bash me... Originally Posted by Squirtin Kirstin
You told me to send you the P411 okay request. I guess I didn't realize that P411 OKs were in exchange for "Yes" reviews, I thought they were for letting other providers know that I am who I say, and that I'm safe to do business with. I never bashed you; All I said was that you seemed scatterbrained (which you confirmed on your post here), and that you didn't squirt.

...I believe I told you I was on my way to court but so kindly waited for you. Court was 4 hours away, so yes facing what I was facing and you were late i was scatterred and a nervouse wreck knowing what i was facing.... Originally Posted by Squirtin Kirstin
Here is the text you sent me (12/17/13 1:19 PM) [Forbidden Content removed by staff. -Mat]

I was not late, and you did not wait on me. Our appointment was at 3:30pm on 12/17/13 (less than two hours after you reached out to me).

...And you are a newby of 3 months which is against my rules as well... Originally Posted by Squirtin Kirstin
Yes, I have only been hobbying for a short time, but I sent you everything you requested for screening, and you approved me. I don't think I was disrespectful in any way. I even went to the store and picked up a gift for you (at your request).

...So you being unappreciative gets to me... Originally Posted by Squirtin Kirstin
Unappreciative? How was I unappreciative? You NCNS me twice. Then, decided to use your new Magic Wand toy for three hours before our appointment...which apparently dried you up (hence the reason I said you didn't squirt).

Maybe it is a good idea to stop being scattered.
Here is the text you sent me (12/17/13 1:19 PM) [Forbidden Content removed by staff. -Mat] Originally Posted by Coopewa
What was forbidden about this content? All it said was that she was going to Houston the following day (which showed that she wasn't "kindly waiting on me").
i think it was the private text information coope.
  • Rehke
  • 01-16-2014, 04:25 PM
Having read the review in question, I have to say that it sounds like not a few bad experiences I've seen and the commentary was restrained, matter-of-fact and entirely plausible.

Girl, it sounds like you're having a hard time and this was an off day. I don't mean to bash you, but I personally would love to see you take responsibility for what happened and learn from it. Your post just lends credence to things, sorry to say it, but it does.

Obviously, since you have had some support, this isn't your usual. So get back to what was getting you the yes reviews and get your head together.

Personally, I've heard enough excuses from people when they fuck up.

Everyone can forgive a fuck-up. Making sorry excuses instead of apologies and making things right...enough of that shit.
I just read... It was only three!!! LOL
Hey Coopewa, Just want to say sorry for the bad experience... I did deserve the bad review. I hope you have better times here on eccie in the future. Be Safe... Have fun... no worries... as Bob Marley would say... Don't worry, bout a thing... cuz every little things gonna be alright!!! LOL Good Luck!!!