Hildabeast: The "Climate Change" Hypocrite!

Hildabeast boards a private jet just hours after launching global-warming push – and she's using a FRENCH aircraft that burns 347 gallons of fuel every hour!

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3176630/Video-shows-Hillary-Clinton-boarding-private-jet-just-hours-launching-global-warming-push-s-using-FRENCH-aircraft-burns-347-gallons-fuel-hour.html#ixzz3h9fKi100
Let them ride coach!
Is there a faster way to get around? You really have an unnatural attraction to anything Hillary. It's not hypocritical to raise climate change awareness and get on a plane.

"consider that a 747 can carry as many as 568 people. Let's call it 500 people to take into account the fact that not all seats on most flights are occupied. A 747 is transporting 500 people 1 mile using 5 gallons of fuel. That means the plane is burning 0.01 gallons per person per mile. In other words, the plane is getting 100 miles per gallon per person! The typical car gets about 25 miles per gallon, so the 747 is much better than a car carrying one person, and compares favorably even if there are four people in the car. Not bad when you consider that the 747 is flying at 550 miles per hour (900 km/h)"
Is there a faster way to get around? You really have an unnatural attraction to anything Hillary. It's not hypocritical to raise climate change awareness and get on a plane.

"consider that a 747 can carry as many as 568 people. Let's call it 500 people to take into account the fact that not all seats on most flights are occupied. A 747 is transporting 500 people 1 mile using 5 gallons of fuel. That means the plane is burning 0.01 gallons per person per mile. In other words, the plane is getting 100 miles per gallon per person! The typical car gets about 25 miles per gallon, so the 747 is much better than a car carrying one person, and compares favorably even if there are four people in the car. Not bad when you consider that the 747 is flying at 550 miles per hour (900 km/h)"
Originally Posted by WombRaider

It wasn't "568 people", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. It was Hildabeast and her entourage, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

The environmental lobby is unanimous in its certainty that carbon emissions from human activities have caused the globe to warm in recent decades...

Reducing that carbon footprint, they say, requires dramatic cuts in the burning of fossil fuels like the jet fuels Hildabeast's jet consumed between Iowa and New Hampshire....

'It’s that kind of hypocrisy that makes the majority of voters say Hidabeast is not honest or trustworthy.'

It wasn't "568 people", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. It was Hildabeast and her entourage, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It was an example, idiot. How else is she supposed to get around in a timely manner? Hmmm, dipshit?

The dailymail? What's a matter, the National Enquirer website was down?
  • DSK
  • 07-28-2015, 05:41 AM
It was an example, idiot. How else is she supposed to get around in a timely manner? Hmmm, dipshit?

The dailymail? What's a matter, the National Enquirer website was down? Originally Posted by WombRaider
How about a much smaller, fuel efficient jet?
  • DSK
  • 07-28-2015, 05:43 AM

"consider that a 747 can carry as many as 568 people. Let's call it 500 people to take into account the fact that not all seats on most flights are occupied. A 747 is transporting 500 people 1 mile using 5 gallons of fuel. That means the plane is burning 0.01 gallons per person per mile. In other words, the plane is getting 100 miles per gallon per person! The typical car gets about 25 miles per gallon, so the 747 is much better than a car carrying one person, and compares favorably even if there are four people in the car. Not bad when you consider that the 747 is flying at 550 miles per hour (900 km/h)" Originally Posted by WombRaider
Stuff thirty people in a bus and you can even beat that!!!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Want to show the difference between this plane, and Trump 1 ?
Want to show the difference between this plane, and Trump 1 ? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

The difference is with their climate change stance. The left is the "do as I say not as I do" crowd. Gore, Clinton and the Hollywood elite love to tell us how we are destroying the planet by driving our SUV's while they jet around the world in private jets and have their entourages following them around in multiple SUV's. It's the hypocrisy that is sickening not the jet she is getting on.

The dailymail? What's a matter, the National Enquirer website was down?
Originally Posted by WombRaider
The pedigree of the Daily Mail outclasses yours every day of the week, you deflecting, dissembling, "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Want to show the difference between this plane, and Trump 1 ? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Want to show where Trump is campaigning on "Climate Change" and promising unilateral action by the U.S., Ekim the Inbred Chimp? And Trump's 757 was built by Boeing, a U.S. company, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; while, Hildabeast is renting a French built plane as she gives lip service to creating American jobs.
The difference is with their climate change stance. The left is the "gdo as I say not as I do" crowd. Gore, Clinton and the Hollywood elite love to tell us how we are destroying the planet by driving our SUV's while they jet around the world in private jets and have their entourages following them around in multiple SUV's. It's the hypocrisy that is sickening not the jet she is getting on. Originally Posted by Budman
Otherwise if you don't give a fuck about climate you can fly anything you want?
Otherwise if you don't give a fuck about climate you can fly anything you want? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I think everyone acknowledges that the climate is changing. The difference is the left wants to place the blame on humans and the right believes that it is just a natural progression and our activities have very little impact. If you are a climate change fanatic and want to drive a prius and ride a bike then go for it just don't tell me that I have to follow suit. Certainly don't tell me that I must conform while you are using 100 times more fossil fuel that the average person. Again it comes down to the hypocrisy of the left.
This is OUTFUCKINGRAGEOUS!

I can't believe she would do such an OUTFUCKINGRAGEOUS thing!

Thanks for the OUTFUCKINGRAGEOUS info, IBIdiot!

The pedigree of the Daily Mail outclasses yours every day of the week, you deflecting, dissembling, "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Want to show were Trump is campaigning on "Climate Change" and promising unilateral action by the U.S., Ekim the Inbred Chimp? And Trump's 757 was built by Boeing, a U.S. company, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; while, Hildabeast is renting a French built plane as she gives lip service to creating American jobs. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
"Were" did you find this OUTFUCKINGRAGEOUS info?

I think we should stand up for Boeing! And Trump should only travel by burro, since he's campaigning on defeating Mexico and being an utter ass!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
"Were" did you find this OUTFUCKINGRAGEOUS info?

I think we should stand up for Boeing! And Trump should only travel by burro, since he's campaigning on defeating Mexico and being an utter ass!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Np, Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Iis this still a source of outrage? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you can't express your opinion witho pandering to the pigs feet Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wy were you handling his ass, Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Another brilliant and in now way knee jerk reactionary thread, Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
the Engqlish language. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hes a pandering maniac Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
whose suggesting that? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider