Which Site is Most Popular to Post on These Days???

• Kieva
  • 02-24-2023, 08:21 AM
Since OH2 is problematic….. Anyone have any idea of the best popular sites to post?
Thanks for your feed back.

PM if you’d like.
I love P411
pp doesn't seem to get much traffic, but it's functional
pp doesn't seem to get much traffic, but it's functional Originally Posted by corona
A fair number of Dallas ladies have joined, but haven’t bothered to post anything, including the OP. I’m not sure why that is…I don’t think it costs anything to post an ad there from time to time.
Tryst.link is okay also
Outside of the "board" realm...

Tryst and p411 are the first two stops on my rounds

Private delights is one I'll check out too but sometimes just forget about it for whatever reason
I was going to start another thread, but figured this is close enough to the same subject:

Outside the pimped girls on LC, etc., is there anyone who doesn’t advertise on either Tryst or P411? Like, Bryan, those are my “go to” advertising sites. I’m not aware of anyone who doesn’t use at least one of them…I’ve thought about adding Private Delights to my reading list, but so far haven’t found anyone who doesn’t also use one of those previously mentioned sites.
The problem with PP is that we do not know which ladies are there and cannot get recommendations, so their market is limited. The ladies need to note that they on PP somehow. Guys, if you are in PP and write a review, let us know that the provider is in PP, would help some of us.

Curious, is PP allowing the Studios and Agencies in?
Great suggestions, Gandalf. Both the ladies and gents on that forum can do a better job identifying which women are members there.

There are a few agencies with accounts there, but I haven’t seen any of the DFW-based agencies on there yet. None of the studios or AMPs are represented…it may be that oftentimes there isn’t an identifiable person behind those storefronts for the guys to refer.
Adult Search..
Tryst.link
Private Delights
Oh2 ( use puffin browser to get in)down load if from play or Apple Store
Twitter ( lots of us on Twitter and hobbyist)
Pace pro ( invite only)
The vetted.net ( invite only)
Eccie

These are pretty much what’s left
So far all the ladies responding in this thread are on P411, and some are on Tryst, too.
IMHO, Tryst is a waste of time. If a phone number is posted in a ad, back out to the search page and paste it into the open search box. More often than not, the lady will be in several different cities on the same date.

Tryst doesn't allow you to filter out "visiting" ladies. A lot of them just throw ads out into a bunch of cities and then decide where to go based on the interest. My hobby time is very limited, and I don't have time to waste on "future visited planned"....
Oh yeah I forgot p411 too
IMHO, Tryst is a waste of time. If a phone number is posted in a ad, back out to the search page and paste it into the open search box. More often than not, the lady will be in several different cities on the same date.

Tryst doesn't allow you to filter out "visiting" ladies. A lot of them just throw ads out into a bunch of cities and then decide where to go based on the interest. My hobby time is very limited, and I don't have time to waste on "future visited planned".... Originally Posted by Anonymous01
That is an annoyance. Fortunately, those dates show up in the search results so I pass right over them.

It would be nice, though, if there was a date filter other than just “available now”.