What was the best meeting have you ever had?

Hey girls and guys what's the best meeting had you ever has before?
Probably the one I had with Evelyn Alexandria. I was having some sensitivity issues and she was very tenacious about giving me a happy ending, which she finally managed. It was only my second encounter in the hobby.
2 hour spa visit with gracy.
My top 2 both included time with drinks or dinner before hand.

First one I said I was ready early and was grabbing a drink and she could meet me at schedule time or I would buy drinks and we could chat and go to room at scheduled time. She showed up early we had a drink or two, chatted and then visit started in room.

Second one the lady had an option for $350 for an hour or $400 for two, first hour was dinner. Great experience.

Removed a lot of the transactional nature out of things, felt more date like. In both instances there was a level of comfort I haven’t experienced many other times.

Wish options like this were offered by more providers.
2 hour spa visit with gracy. Originally Posted by Joebillybob
That's a very close second place for me. She is amazing!
  • cosoj
  • 03-14-2023, 03:38 AM
Naughty Bunny, probably my top 5 best meetings.
Red.
No need to say anymore.
adult star athena palomino
Hot ass tan body Ember Simmers
It was in 2OO5. She was the first girl I saw in the Ft. Worth area. The hour visit turned into 2 and a half hours and a real GFE. I saw her many times over the next 5 years.
  • hrlee
  • 03-15-2023, 12:06 PM
Went for a body rub and ended up with one lady giving me TUMA while another blew me. I need this recreated Must have been 15 years ago unfortunately
Naughty Bunny, probably my top 5 best meetings. Originally Posted by cosoj
Ranks in my top 5 also…
Red.
No need to say anymore. Originally Posted by Kennylingus6977
Amen brother. Simply amazing
One of my last visits with MzChloeRae that caused old faithful