Who Hobbies Over the Weekend?

Isn't it more thrilling when you get away with it on Saturday or Sunday? Just wondering ...

@LoveGayleMeyers
(940) 268 5538
I’m pretty much stuck with hobbying on Saturdays. Hard to be away that much during the week.
I’m retired and widowed, so every hobby day is on a weekend.
"Get away with it?" I'm wondering if this is a question for married guys. Sunday nights are ideal for me to meet someone because nearly everything is closed late in the evening except for some bars. Seriously, aside from Walmart, who is open on Sunday night after 10 PM? Even most restaurants are closed by then. Unless you go to bed early, there's not much to do other than something outdoors. I don't hobby.
"Get away with it?" I'm wondering if this is a question for married guys. Sunday nights are ideal for me to meet someone because nearly everything is closed late in the evening except for some bars. Seriously, aside from Walmart, who is open on Sunday night after 10 PM? Even most restaurants are closed by then. Unless you go to bed early, there's not much to do other than something outdoors. I don't hobby. Originally Posted by Pangolier
A lot of gentlemen are married. Business usually slacks off on the weekends, even because unmarried men are out and about, chercher-ing le femme elsewhere ... "hobby" is a euphemism, not meant in any way as derogatory, as I perceive you have imagined.
I’m retired and widowed, so every hobby day is on a weekend. Originally Posted by CatServant
Lovely!
I’m pretty much stuck with hobbying on Saturdays. Hard to be away that much during the week. Originally Posted by drew71
Ah ... okay. Many folks squeeze in visits during work hours ....
I mostly stick to Sat and Sun fun time myself. Sometimes, I find myself with some time during the week and may try to set something up, but for the most part, its the weekend for me. Its a great way to start or end the weekend for sure
Hobbying during the week: “doctor’s visit”
in Outlook. LOL. Weekend is easier to schedule.
Depends on my availability and hobby funds in my stash.
Weekends are out of the question for me. So, I hobby during the week days especially Mondays and Fridays. If I see someone on Monday there is enough time for me to recharge by Friday.
Yes, almost exclusively on weekends.
Ah ... okay. Many folks squeeze in visits during work hours .... Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
As you mentioned, a lot of us are married. I can get away for an hour here and there on Saturday after I go to the gym without the Mrs getting suspicious. I wish it didn’t have to come to that but she gave up on sex a long time ago.
I wonder what are the busy days and slow days.
And times.
I have found it harder to hobby on weekends lately.