I guess there're immigrants and then there're immigrants

Kushner family in Beijing: 'Invest $500,000 and immigrate' to US.

And this isn't selling access?

Complete with that sales classic;

"On Saturday, potential investors in the Kushner project were told they should act quickly because possible policy changes to the EB-5 program might raise the required minimum investment."

As she took a firm hand on the flood gate and opened them "just a touch"
"she mentioned Jared's new position in the White House -- though there were no overt references to President Trump"......yet.
See? Assholes like dicksuckingklansman have constantly sold America short.
His America might only be worth $250,000 a pop but mine is worth $500,000. (H/S)
Isn't this a private citizen carrying out a lawful activity?
  • DSK
  • 05-08-2017, 10:53 AM
EB-5 needs reformed but it should be the only way to become an American citizen. I'm willing to raise the price or restrict the investments to poor areas like the original intent.
So why is Kushner's family out there promoting it when others aren't?

Wouldn't the entire U.S. business community be pushing this to wealthy Chinese business owners?

I guess Twitler's spoor would raise eyebrows if they did it themselves, LOL!

Speaking of eyebrows...

And boogers!
  • DSK
  • 05-08-2017, 12:31 PM
So why is Kushner's family out there promoting it when others aren't?

Wouldn't the entire U.S. business community be pushing this to wealthy Chinese business owners?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Lot's of companies out there promoting EB-5. Just do a simple internet search and you will see that you can bring in all your foreign friends for a small fee.

I wish the Trump family members would not try to make so much money, it is unseemly.
Lot's wife was turned into a pillar of salt.
Lot's wife was turned into a pillar of salt. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Slick Willy's wife was turned into a sexual predator enabling, foul mouthed, bottle-throwing LOSER on election night ! How 'bout DAT, Mr. DOTY 4 TIMES !!!!
  • DSK
  • 05-08-2017, 05:29 PM
Good point, the apostrophe was in error. Unlike you, I can admit when I'm wrong.
Your point is? Cockmuncher is half wasted.
Good point, the apostrophe was in error. Unlike you, I can admit when I'm wrong. Originally Posted by DSK
You're wrong. Admit it.
You're wrong. Admit it.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
about what?
spouting bibical references now are you to what point?
Have you ever sucked a bigger dick than mine?
And no, don't tell me that you're not gay. I can tell you're one of those guys that just like the taste of dick. This is America.
You can have all the dick you want. But I don't need to tell you that. You've been gorging yourself for months now
Your point is? Cockmuncher is half wasted. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Go ahead and say whatever you need to say to keep Clinton on your mind and trump off it.
And what the fuck is that waiting 18 days to fire flynn?
How do you explain that?
You can but you seldom do.

Yesterday, you had a meltdown over my use of a single word.
You not only had a meltdown, you were also wrong.
Suddenly it wasn't the grammar at all. It was my general writing style you don't like.
Like I said, my grammar, content, style, all of it is just fine.
If you knew what you were talking about or there was an issue with my writing you would be able to articulate it.

And now it's that time. Time to prove you can make good on your words.
Anything to say about yesterday?
Good point, the apostrophe was in error. Unlike you, I can admit when I'm wrong. Originally Posted by DSK
  • DSK
  • 05-08-2017, 10:11 PM
You can but you seldom do.

Yesterday, you had a meltdown over my use of a single word.
You not only had a meltdown, you were also wrong.
Suddenly it wasn't the grammar at all. It was my general writing style you don't like.
Like I said, my grammar, content, style, all of it is just fine.
If you knew what you were talking about or there was an issue with my writing you would be able to articulate it.

And now it's that time. Time to prove you can make good on your words.
Anything to say about yesterday?
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Ironically I was wrong to slip that apostrophe in there, and didn't notice in time to edit it. But one look at it later and I knew it was an unneeded punctuation.

But my point is you used the language incorrectly, and didn't really understand it. I don't think you have yet to fully understand it. I must have hit a nerve, though...

Must have really chapped your ass..lol.

I'm calling you out for being horrible with the language, and I'll bet you are very unsure of yourself when speaking with people more intelligent than you are. You likely stammer....and stall for time to come up with something to say...and say "uh" quite often...you poorly educated loser.

I suggest you get a speech pathologist to help you. Also, get someone to help you with your poor grammar...you are aware you are bad at grammar, it's your Achilles heel, and that you're a loser, don't you?