Encounter: Hull

User ID: muychicho
Date: 3/3
Name: wee wee
Phone: 515-218-6627
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...-18016#rubmaps
City: north des moines
State: Iowa
Address: hull ave
Appointment Type: -
Activities: terrible 5 minute massage, he
ask for more money to do anything.
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: long, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: chubby middle age,
Recommendation: No
I have been there a few times last Sat was best yet. I don't know her name but she was tiny I'd say under 30. Great massage back walking then flip and she whispered in my ear a offer I couldn't refuse. After that finished off hout with head massage.
So if you paid the room fee and expect more than HE for no more money, you may be disappointed anywhere you go in life.
hell no. they ask for 2 plus additional
never settle for the sticker price on the vehicle
I had the same provider... 2 bills... table negotiation.. didnt pay that... flip at 20 min... nothing after... massage like with a towel at all times... after the flip it was.. " what??? you want more massage???" and " bring more money next time" Called herself CoCo
" what??? you want more massage???" and " bring more money next time" Called herself CoCo Originally Posted by Flyboy4u2c
Coco is there quite a bit. She does the job but wants more money, is older and less attractive, but she gets you taken care of. My first experience with Wiwi (or however you spell it) was absoltely phenomenal. Yet people seem to be having issues with her now.

Pay for your time (30 is plenty). Go in. Leave tip on the chair. Enjoy your massage.