$1000 from Santa...how do you spend it?

Ok guys and gals. One question for the guys to answer and one for the ladies.

Guys: Santa gives you $1000 and tells you that you must spend it on the hobby. What provider(s) do you use your gift on...how would you spend it?

Ladies: Santa offers you a way to earn $1000. You can either work as a waitress for a week at your favorite restaurant (40 hours) or you can do 4 1-hour sessions as a GFE provider. Which do you choose?

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!
UTR+ATF multi hour fmf, duh!
Clearly, I'd be hanging out in the hobby to earn my $1000. I'm not sure you're going to get a different answer from any of the ladies here.

But then I'd definitely want to spend my $1000 on time with my own ATFs!
Somebody I've been with plus somebody I haven't been with but have been wanting to. A couple of bottles of nice wine and some nice cheeses. If that still doesn't burn through the grand, either another lady (although I may be dead by then) or leave a nice tip.
Clearly, I'd be hanging out in the hobby to earn my $1000. I'm not sure you're going to get a different answer from any of the ladies here.

But then I'd definitely want to spend my $1000 on time with my own ATFs! Originally Posted by Natalie Reign

I agree!!!!!
No brainer...hobby. I hate working and what I do now does NOT feel like work what so ever, its fun
Your Santa is a pervert, if he insists that the cabbage be spent on the hobby.

Therefore, I deduce that he's got Mrs. Santa quite well broken in.

You know where to find me on x-mas eve, while Santa is out sleighing and eating cookies.

Doubles w/ Mrs. Santa and an elf anyone ?

Merry x-mas !!!
Guys: Santa gives you $1000 and tells you that you must spend it on the hobby? Originally Posted by NatepHall
I would reimburse Blendie for his LL expenditure. I feel bad for his monetary loss.......
I would reimburse Blendie for his LL expenditure. I feel bad for his monetary loss....... Originally Posted by Elephant
Awesome! Add to that the $1000 from Santa and I'll have $2000 more to spend on LL.
Awesome! Add to that the $1000 from Santa and I'll have $2000 more to spend on LL. Originally Posted by blenderhead
You do know LL and I are quite the item as of late?... Soon after your appointment we made passionate love and rolled around in her bed with you money scattered about... laughing and making fun of your pee pee...
You do know LL and I are quite the item as of late?... Soon after your appointment we made passionate love and rolled around in her bed with you money scattered about... laughing and making fun of your pee pee... Originally Posted by Elephant
Shit, you're the third guy to tell me that.
Nathalie reign and Kelli love for as long as 1000 allows!!!
  • ztonk
  • 12-17-2010, 10:45 AM
I'd gladly give the full $1000 to Ivory if she would really retire, instead of constantly posting how she is going to be retiring...
I'd gladly give the full $1000 to Ivory if she would really retire, instead of constantly posting how she is going to be retiring... Originally Posted by ztonk

:cheer s::che ers::c heers:
Vegas, with my ATF...