Getting verified

Can a provider get verified without detailed or ROS reviewed.
Can a provider get verified without detailed or ROS reviewed. Originally Posted by Ms. Magnificent
Possible under the right circumstances, but not probable. Are you saying that once you're verified you wish to have no reviews or that if you are reviewed you ask that no ROS be included? Let me know here or you can PM me.
MM
Yes, I don't mind a general review for authenticity but ROS is info I would rather not have for anyone to be able to acquire.
Then don't tell anybody anything.
Lmao
Yes, I don't mind a general review for authenticity but ROS is info I would rather not have for anyone to be able to acquire. Originally Posted by Ms. Magnificent
Well, I guess it would be nice to dictate the narrative, but here, you either accept a member's review in it's entirety or don't use the site. Now, you can be vouched for by other well known and respected VP's, gain VP status and then institute a "no review" policy. Unfortunately, by doing so you lose your advertising privledges...the reason, I'm assuming, you want the VP status in the first place.
It's always your choice.
MM
Can anyone tell me what I need to get back to Verified status
First of all, don't bump old threads.
First of all, don't bump old threads. Originally Posted by Benfold65
Thanks for trying to help us with our mod duties, BF....but we got this! She was only 3 days over 30, so I ain't gonna lose sleep on it. You shouldn't either.
MM
I was just being a smartass. No toe stepping intended.
might be pissing some off but ECCIE is nothing like aspd and if eccie disappears like aspd did what is the point in being politically correct? backpage offers the same information but it might not be legit. 50/50 chance but if you know the drill of lega lity you will be rewarded with a beautiful experience or not. if not put money back in wallet and walk away
benfold is an ass and wants to toestep, be an admin muffin
kittyliquor....Been sitting on that comment for this exactly 30 days, huh? Hummmm.... Since your comment really offered no new information, plus the name calling violates Guidline #4, (unless you two are really good friends and just poking fun with each other), I'm going to close this one.
MM

**********CLOSED**********