Anyone ever offer travel for services

Like, you are traveling solo, and didn't mind an extra along the way to the destination or parts along the way, in exchange for some rest stop fun?

I thought about offering it on TOS, not sure if that would fly or not, or if its a good idea at all.
southern airways express canceled flight from pittsburgh to jamestown. was there for work then headin home. offered her a ride so she didn't have to book a room. took her to dinner. talked about her kink kit in her bag. had covers. fucked in the work truck after. didn't plan on it. just happened. she always refused to see me alone before that.
I envision that being a looong trip. Think of all the dramatic phone calls, smoking, endless and awkward chatter about nothing worthwhile. Although with the right girl, it could be fun, I always expect the worst LOL
I've given rides to multiple providers to GTGs, happy hours and golf outings in Columbus and Cleveland back in they day when those were popular. I never had any expectations of any BCD activities in return for the ride, but I'm not going to say it never happened.
I envision that being a looong trip. Think of all the dramatic phone calls, smoking, endless and awkward chatter about nothing worthwhile. Although with the right girl, it could be fun, I always expect the worst LOL Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
didn't experience any issues lol. no calls or smokin. no awkward chatter. was fun. felt like a date.