Was I wrong?

I called up a provider I have seen a few times before and asked her to come over. Said she was on her way. About thirty minutes later she called and said she had to stop by to take care of some old guy real quick on the way to my house. I texted her back and told her some other time. I asked her to please not do that next time. She apologized and said ok. I didn't want sloppy seconds or at least know about it.
The next day I tried to get a hold of her to no avail until later that night. She texted me and told me that I could give a fuck less about her and to leaver her alone. All I did was ask her to lie to me next time cuz I didn't want to know. Was I wrong in doing so?
I don't think you were wrong at all. If she was on her way to see you, she should NOT have decided to throw an extra appt in on the way. I am sure none of the men on the boards expect to be the "ONE" all day. However, you should expect that the lady that you are planning to see is freshly showered and good to go. I wouldn't want sloppy seconds either. Lots of other ladies in the area that will treat you better.
Nope, had that happen, sometimes people get to comfortable with each other
She was very unprofessional in how she handled that.
If it were any other service provider outside of the hobby that
Acted very unprofessional you would think you had done the right thing correct?
What makes this any different? It's your choice
Ya she kinda fcuked off the IOP there.
  • L.A.
  • 10-15-2013, 06:27 PM
Sounds like Shipping Wars where they try to plan their route and pick up a few extra loads on the way.

Why on earth would she think that's in any way appropriate?

Bad enough she's going to do that buy why on earth tell you?
I called up a provider I have seen a few times before and asked her to come over. Said she was on her way. About thirty minutes later she called and said she had to stop by to take care of some old guy real quick on the way to my house. I texted her back and told her some other time. I asked her to please not do that next time. She apologized and said ok. I didn't want sloppy seconds or at least know about it.

===>pmd: well at least she said she wouldnt do that next time.

The next day I tried to get a hold of her to no avail until later that night. She texted me and told me that I could give a fuck less about her and to leave her alone.
===>pmd: little did you know that meant that there would never be a next time.

All I did was ask her to lie to me next time cuz I didn't want to know. Was I wrong in doing so? Originally Posted by eldiablo
i dont think you were wrong in telling her "pls dont do that."
and at least she attempted to recover from it.

but, imho, telling you that you didnt give a fuck about her was low class and exhibited "how to get rid of a client" behavior.

perhaps she wanted to end your appts with her and she needed a way to do so.
perhaps she just didnt know any better.
perhaps she was pissed of that you didnt give her the money she was expecting.

who knows??
but now you know what she really thinks of you - that she doesnt give a fuck about you.

her loss. your gain.
hopefully you'll find a new provider who'll appreciate you.
maybe she'll see this and know how you felt about it.
Ya she kinda fcuked off the IOP there. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
But she added an IOSS instead.
Usually if you have to ask, then it's a yes. But in this case I'd say no, you didn't do anything wrong. To me canceling and trying to reschedule doesn't sound at all inappropriate or unreasonable given the situation. Sounds like you're a decent hobbiest and that's her loss.
I actually think if it was a new provider, then she should have been more sensitive and given you the IOP that you're the only person she sees. However, if you've seen her a few times, some of the curtains come down. You know her personally a little better, know their flaws a little more, talk about some of her personal things. You know her job, I think she trusted you to let you know she was going to do a little OT before coming to see you, a friend and confidant. She got a little comfortable.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying I understand where she may have been coming from if she was telling you a little more because she's comfortable with you. It's similar to how I don't expect the ladies to dress up all the way if I've seen them a couple of times. Maybe that's just me, but if I've seen you more than once, there's something about you I like beyond the IOP.

I know my thoughts may not be popular sentiment, just my thoughts.
my question is why was she so honest? she could have gone in Hooker Lie mode
Well, imagine that. A Provider tells the truth and gets dissed for it. You asked her to lie next time? You ever see or read Catch 22?
Well, imagine that. A Provider tells the truth and gets dissed for it. You asked her to lie next time? You ever see or read Catch 22? Originally Posted by Prolongus
See cum say whaaaaaahhhh???

(Edit: It's meant in fun, but it did have me doing a double take )
You made the mistake when you called her the next day. Should have been good bye!
I actually think if it was a new provider, then she should have been more sensitive and given you the IOP that you're the only person she sees. However, if you've seen her a few times, some of the curtains come down. You know her personally a little better, know their flaws a little more, talk about some of her personal things. You know her job, I think she trusted you to let you know she was going to do a little OT before coming to see you, a friend and confidant. She got a little comfortable.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying I understand where she may have been coming from if she was telling you a little more because she's comfortable with you. It's similar to how I don't expect the ladies to dress up all the way if I've seen them a couple of times. Maybe that's just me, but if I've seen you more than once, there's something about you I like beyond the IOP.

I know my thoughts may not be popular sentiment, just my thoughts. Originally Posted by Looking41today
I agree... you had seen her a few times, she felt comftorable telling you... besides, she could have cleaned up after that quick session, you assume she did not... you didn't need to cancel out, you could have insisted she shower, gargle, or otherwise meet a level of cleanliness that would have permitted your session to happen.

and she was obviously bitter the next day...she felt bad enough to blow you off, after she had time to reflect... I think she had a right