Encounter: great suck and fuck doubles sesh with spinners Bella Bryan and UTR Ashley.. the menu expands by leaps and bounds (photos)

Date: December 1, 2018
Name: BellaBryan and UTR Ashley
User ID:: 466771
Phone: 479 763 9974
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=466771
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: near the galleria
Activities: see ros
Hair Length and Color: both girls - brunette, medium in length and straight
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Bella - Mixed, Ashley - White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Bella - pretty face, nice smile and teeth, slim spinner body with smooth skin, light brown eyes, about 5'1" 110 lbs, a few tats, no piercings, size A nice breasts and with eraser nips, nice legs and a great tight ass!

Ashley - pretty face, nice smile and teeth, slim spinner body with smooth flawless skin, light brown eyes, about 5'6" 120 lbs, a few tats, nipple piercings, size C perfect breasts with eraser nips, long legs and a perfect firm tight hott ass!
Recommendation: Yes
Awesome Abe !! Standing Ovation !!

One improvement in the girls - I would have loved them to be in some more sexier lingerie, other than black !! More colorful lingerie, more sexier these girls would have looked !! But, "Chicks in Black" sounds fun too !! Good one Abe !!
You need to put this on the other website for us.
Fuuuuuuck
Very nice, put them on my must do lists
Mr President you get a Mount Rushmore all by yourself. You continue to amaze me. Thank you
Mi Presidente,
Thank you for lining them up for a side-by-side comparison!
Aces
look at SD offering lessons to Abe, LOL, like Abe is new at this

not that SD isn't seasoned himself, but it's kind of like:

Lou Gehrig to Babe Ruth.. "hey Babe, if you would tuck your right elbow in closer to your side, you could probably hit a few more home runs"!
You keep hitting the jackpot! Thanks for the review.
Any evidence of management?
Awesome Abe !! Standing Ovation !!

One improvement in the girls - I would have loved them to be in some more sexier lingerie, other than black !! More colorful lingerie, more sexier these girls would have looked !! But, "Chicks in Black" sounds fun too !! Good one Abe !!
Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01

look at SD offering lessons to Abe, LOL, like Abe is new at this

not that SD isn't seasoned himself, but it's kind of like:

Lou Gehrig to Babe Ruth.. "hey Babe, if you would tuck your right elbow in closer to your side, you could probably hit a few more home runs"! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung - your wit and humor is second to none!

Any evidence of management? Originally Posted by arealone
no.. it looks like Bella calls the shots..
Holly Fuck. That looks hot.
great review. I got wood just seeing the girls skin touch each other!