People can be such jerks...

http://www.kristv.com/news/robstown-...suspect-arson/

Disgruntled employee? Angry spouse?

Cuz yea, costing people money and putting people out of work in these economic times was really the right thing to do... assholes.
Gonzalez said, "It's closed, we just talked to the owner, the owner's here, he's going to close the building so as for right now the building is closed or our investigation and there's no business here right now."
And just think, this genius beat out all other applicants. (Sorry, tangent, I know, but it caught my eye.)
..you are so right Brandy!! Anyone want to guess how long it will take the investigation to go on before they even begin to try and re-open....
And just think, this genius beat out all other applicants. (Sorry, tangent, I know, but it caught my eye.) Originally Posted by EmilyHemingway
Right on Emily! Im glad Im not the only one who noticed!
Well there can only be 3 possibilities:

1. A drunk they threw out came back for revenge
2. A Christian 'do gooder' decided God wasn't cleaning up the neighborhood fast enough
3. Insurance company liquidation.

Let's have a poll. Vote for your favorite.

2. A Christian 'do gooder' decided God wasn't cleaning up the neighborhood fast enough

Let's have a poll. Vote for your favorite. Originally Posted by rjdiner
In this city? No. 2
If it was Houston, No. 1
If it was Dallas, No. 3

LOL

Let's have a poll. Vote for your favorite. Originally Posted by rjdiner
-No good Christian would drive to Robstown to burn it down.
-They probably had bad insurance due to age of building
and nature of business.

I'm gonna go with disgruntled patron!
LOL That Guy, we was typing at the same time... *pinch, poke, you owe me a coke*

Oh snap I'm showing my age.

Hmmm, I smell a business opportunity!
well Brandy, I must say you took my answer
im sure it will reopen... the ad in the newspaper said underconstruction and i doubt he would pay for advertisement if he wasnt going to re-open
Wow, I just found out about this. I've been meaning to go back one of these weekends. I met a girl there about a month or so ago that was awesome. I guess I should have asked for her number.
anyone know how to find the ladies frm there???