Two Sides To Every Story: Prebooking

I often come down to Corpus Christi a week or two after meeting like minded individuals in person because it's like a proverial candy bowl during the time of certain events then a famine of sorts in between.

On the flip side, I have neither gone down to the valley nor up to Lubbock because where I may have one or two people show interest, they don't pre-book.

In July I learned that I HAD to follow through with my advertised trip in order to get business because most providers seem to post an ad "crying wolf" that they are coming but then don't because of the lack of pre-bookings.

Ladies, I am posting this to say if you advertise, at least go to the intended city for one day to show the guys you were serious about making the trip.

Guys, pre-book so the ladies can count on covering their travel costs and will actually show up.

I guess the question is:

Guys, why don't you pre-book... Girls, why don't you follow through?
The men do pre-book....some just don't follow thru with confirmation.

Speaking on behalf of myself, I do not have time to drive over 6 hrs to anywhere without confirmation.

I have been flooded with emails and texts but to me they mean nothing without screening info.

Its not that hard to read an ad and see what requirements are asked.

This way for me, it weeds out the trash compared to the men I would prefer to spend "MY" time with.

I turn down more potential appointments than others because I screen.

I am safe and would never put myself in danger.

Unlike like others.

I am in a different city on a daily basis and prefer to schedule my activities rather than wait around for a damn appointment.

Every city is different and the way we do things in Dallas is different than Houston, Austin or Corpus.

YOU will never get anywhere waiting around for something to happen...and I am not a person to wait around on things...

If the guidelines I set forth can't be followed then I move on to the next...no sweat off my nuts!
Maybe it's just a matter of the guys understanding what constitutes a "pre-booking." In my book, a pre-booking is a confirmed upon date and time awaiting a providers response with the hotel and room number. But then again that's me.
They should pre-book for the designated time and date. Include screening and contact info of themselves and provider refs\p411. After I verify and all is cool, I will be in touch to confirm. If I don't get a response...I move on. I will not do these last minute..."are you still in town or can you squeeze me in" ....I prefer to have my trip planned out. It works in every single damn city except corpus....I don't think my screening is too harsh nor do I think I am wrong in asking for this and if they choose not to follow my guidelines then they miss out. They should appreciate I am safe enough to screen throughly for not only my safety but theirs' as well. I am not complicating the situation ... I hope...just simply trying to educate these guys. Really???....its not that hard!
Maybe it's just a matter of the guys understanding what constitutes a "pre-booking." In my book, a pre-booking is a confirmed upon date and time awaiting a providers response with the hotel and room number. But then again that's me. Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
It seems to me that most times that I respond to one of these "Inquiry" posts, the lady cancels the trip, or just never responds. I will always go through P411 to book an appointment, so that there is a record of my request. It happened again last week when my request, made on 1/30, was responded to on 2/3 with "Oh, I changed my mind". Since I don't book multiple appointments for a given date, it left me "without". I know it's "Business" for the ladies, and a hobby for me, but it still sucks.
  • Chloe
  • 02-06-2010, 11:34 PM
I just got home from my lovely trip out to Corpus. I almost did not come out because of the fear of even breaking even. I live in NY. The cost for me to fly out, book a room plus many other add ons come out to about $1000.00. Two days of flying and 3 days of incall. A lot of time and money PRE-invested.

Those reasons . . . for me make it almost ESSENTIAL to be at least pre-booked to brake even with a profit. That being said . . . I also took a big chance because my pre-bookings were not originally enough. I also had 5 cancelations when I got there, 3 the last day canceled which I re-booked and was cancelled again on.

On the flip side, because SO MANY providers who said they were coming out did not show I understood when the clients I pre-booked with were inquiring if I was even out there. In my mind I was like "Of course I am here, we made an appointment and I came out to make it." But in their minds they were like . . . why pre-book if they are not even going to show half the time?

I can also understand that many have akward work schedules and such so they are unable to book far in advance. So this becomes a limbo. . . . .

The only thing I can say is boys . . .if you want a definate appointment, make one. If you want a certain girl out here, pre-book and make her feel wanted. And girls if you make the decision to come out . . . COME OUT. I feel much better now that I have shown my face and gotten to know the Corpus guys that they will feel much more comfortable knowing that I stick to my word and I deliver. No games. And pre-booking won't be as much of a problem the second time around.

It's a gamble going anywhere for the first time . . . . go big or stay home.
Chloe it was a pleasure to meet and talk with you and I agree with what you said. I am glad that you had a good trip.