Compensation and How to get it

I guess this is geared more for the gents but if you ladies have some ideas I am more than willing to listen. Ok so here it is- I travel A LOT- I am gone internationally more often than not. My SO pays all my CC bills and balances bank statements etc. due to my lack of time.

My question is this: Rather than rathole cash away do you guys have any other methods of getting $ out under the radar? Do any providers accept "other" forms of compensation for their time? AMX gift cards, visa gift cards, etc???

I know... I know...pretty lame....

I have never been questioned by the SO- just looking to keep it that way.
I know some ladies might take a visa giftcard or other forms of giftcards. I would tell you to personally contact the lady you want to see and discuss it privately with her. You might also be able to do a gas giftcard, giftcards to her favorite store or even giftcards to restaurants...
Visa gift cards can be used to pay bills as well as buy groceries etc so personally I wouldn't mind IF I knew the person well enough. I mean come on, I'd hate to have a cart full of items, get to the checkout, and find out there was only five bucks on the card... Needless to say, I'd be pissed!
I would have to totally agree with you on that. I think you can call to check the balance on the card to see how much is there.

Would you be OK with a provider checking the balance before hand until some form of trust level was built?
I go with ratholing money, because you're going to get the same questions at home about why you bought a gift card as why you withdrew $$$ from savings and there's plenty girls who won't take them. I know I wouldn't.

Set up a savings account in your name only and start diverting part of your paycheck into it. A small amount, something not easily missed. Every time you shop, get out just a little extra and drop it in that savings account. And come up with better ways to explain money gone missing from the family discretionary fund.

"I took the boys to the tittie bar. Joe Schmoe's birthday, y'know."

"I went out to eat that night and was tired of verifying the tip, so thought cash'd be quicker."

"I had to get a lot of cabs that week. Good gravy, do you know what they're charging for cabs in London now? It's a nightmare, I don't know how the Brits put up with it."

"The exchange rate was crap, I had to pull out more than I thought because so many people wanted cash."
Cash never fails.
Thanks all-

Emily- I like the ideas- I am goign to start diverting some cash and ratholing some away..... Need a provider that takes AMX!!!!!!!!!!
ANON'S GUIDE TO SECRET HOBBYING

First, get yourself an actual hobby. You should especially target a given area that your SO shows no interest in. In fact, make it something that bores or abhors her. Transfer that to activity on eBay. Get a Paypal account with a ATM card and credit card for them, and a savings account dedicated solely to that. Make sure you have plenty of artifacts to serve as proof props laying around the house (ie. coins, stamps, comic books, beer cans, trains, etc.). Keep your account stuff stored in a box mixed in with all the other "boring" paperwork of your "hobby." Heck she will probably even suggest you get a cabinet or freestanding closet to keep all that "shit" from being scattered about the house. If the hobby includes valuables, like coins, now you have a reason to keep a lock safe.

PLUS! Now you have:

1) A beard (alibi) for occasional out of town trips with hotel stays (hobby conventions).
2) A "secret" banking account.
3) A "secret" credit card.
4) Two ATM cards (comes in handy for larger withdraws for HDH and duos)
5) A wire transfer service.
6) A cash generator (if you are smart you can resell and make a profit).
7) A way to to hide any transaction, or excuse any discovered transaction with a reasonable excuse that will make it even easier because her eyes glaze over whenever you start talking about your Pez Dispenser collection and the convention in Louisville, Kentucky next weekend!
ANON- I love it..... I do have a hunting/fishing slush fund but most of that gets destroyed with nothign leftover! Cabo/Panama/Canada aint cheap!!!