Things to Do on the Beach...

So, I am posting down in this forum alot because I plan on visiting VERY soon and want to build a repore with some of ya'll as I have returned back to being an active provider again.

I am curious of things to do on the beach besides have sex and get into the water. I love feeding the seagulls. There has to be some other great things to do at the beach that I do not know about. So does any of the locals want to share some secrets???
fishing! , kayaking, surfing , kite flying, sand dollar / shell collecting , treasure hunting, fishing, and of course sex.
fishing! , kayaking, surfing , kite flying, sand dollar / shell collecting , treasure hunting, fishing, and of course sex. Originally Posted by tallwhiteguycc
You forgot one "sex with the locals" lol
There is always taking a windsurfing lesson out at Padre Island National Seashore. Go to worldwinds.net for info. They teach the lessons on the Laguna Madre side where the water is waist deep for miles.
So, I am posting down in this forum alot because I plan on visiting VERY soon and want to build a repore with some of ya'll as I have returned back to being an active provider again.

I am curious of things to do on the beach besides have sex and get into the water. I love feeding the seagulls. There has to be some other great things to do at the beach that I do not know about. So does any of the locals want to share some secrets??? Originally Posted by TrulySummer

My buddies and I LOVE to yell at the tourists- "Go back to Dallas!" when we see that.... lol... Wont do it to you though!

Fishing, Beachcombing, photography, surfing, spearfishing/snorkeling at the jetties (be careful and DONT do it alone if you do this- boat traffic, currents, etc), BBQing, horseshoes, etc....

When I was living in CC fulltime it seemed like we never went to the beach enough.... i sure miss it now!
Not feeding the seagulls. By nature, they are scavengers & should be searching for fish, not cheese puffs & french fires.
Check the weather. It is not always warm here. Depending on plans the wind can be a factor. Of course all of this could just add up to more time spent with the gents BCD.
Not feeding the seagulls. By nature, they are scavengers & should be searching for fish, not cheese puffs & french fires. Originally Posted by thewad54

Not to mention the fact that your car, hair, and mouth (if you look up) will be covered or filled with bird shit.
DO NOT park near me !