Email Address: -
URL / Website: Skip the Games
City: Newburgh
State: New York
Address: Off 17k
Hair Length and Color: Curly brown, below shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5’3”, girl next door look, large tits, fairly vanilla experience
Recommendation: Yes
Based on this I gave it a shot. She asked me to get her coffee and a pack of smokes on my way which I was happy to do. I got to her place, it was very messy. She had a smoke and her coffee and was on her phone. I left and took my donation with me after sitting for 10 minutes. I would avoid. She was very distant and uninterested. And looked awful. She not unattractive, but claimed before my arrival that she was just showered and getting dressed. She didn't look or smell showered and her attire was very unattractive.
Based on this I gave it a shot. She asked me to get her coffee and a pack of smokes on my way which I was happy to do. I got to her place, it was very messy. She had a smoke and her coffee and was on her phone. I left and took my donation with me after sitting for 10 minutes. I would avoid. She was very distant and uninterested. And looked awful. She not unattractive, but claimed before my arrival that she was just showered and getting dressed. She didn't look or smell showered and her attire was very unattractive. Originally Posted by nygent65
That sucks man. Sorry to hear that. But thanks for posting. I was going to try and see her om friday.
At least it only cost you a pack of cigs and a coffee, plus some wasted time. She had gotten a decent review a while back, a mediocre one from me and a no from you. Seems to be deteriorating.