The Justice Department Has Some More Explaining to Do

First the IRS fiasco, and now this. These aren't the best of times for supporters of activist, intrusive government, are they?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/13/us/jus...html?hpt=hp_t2
Watching that on the news at present. Screwing with the AP is much like sticking a short stick in a hornets' nest.
The price you pay for big government.

What is strange to me is that the AP doesn't use secure, encrypted communications and they trusted them not to look, too funny.
Isnt everyone on this forum, liberal or libertarian or republican beginning to wonder if the Govt has any honesty left.
I dont care which way you lean there is alot of bad shit happening in Washington.
These dum shits lie when the truth would be better and they could have saved themselves alot of grief.
Hide and watch the press, Big Brother has just pissed in its post toasties. Give you 10 to 1 A/P isnt the only outfit the Justice Dept has been watching.
There is no honesty left in government. And you can tell that many of the posters on here are ok with that. As long as government keeps them "safe", government can do whatever the hell it wants. Welcome to Amerika.

Watching that on the news at present. Screwing with the AP is much like sticking a short stick in a hornets' nest. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
According to your reviews ... Oops. Maybe not, Corpy. But I hear you've got the short stick in question! all over the powder room, I'm told!

And while you're figuring out how to insult me, CORPY, please let everyone know why you're ducking the Mark Sanford issue?

by wont you answer any of the legitimate questions presented, CORPY?

Coward?

Or just a self admitted, hypocritical, shit-swallowing Swine?

You'd better answer soon. This ain't going away, you hypocritical shit swallowing swine!
According to your reviews ... Oops. Maybe not, Corpy. But I hear you've got the short stick in question! all over the powder room, I'm told!

And while you're figuring out how to insult me, CORPY, please let everyone know why you're ducking the Mark Sanford issue?

by wont you answer any of the legitimate questions presented, CORPY?

Coward?

Or just a self admitted, hypocritical, shit-swallowing Swine?

You'd better answer soon. This ain't going away, you hypocritical shit swallowing swine! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The dumb-ass golem fuck admits to being a cross-dressing peeping-cretin hiding in the ladies powder room for perverted cheap thrills. Plus, the dumb-ass golem fuck is still having a spastic hissy fit and is still typing in caps, as it continues to show its ignorance by posting about Sanford in the wrong thread.

BTW, you dumb golem fuck, what everybody in here knows is that you started the poll, and that your dumb-fuck golem ass was overwhelmingly elected:

Maybe, just Maybe....

Someone from the Fourth Estate will figure that Obama has no problems throwing the First Amendment under the bus so he doesn't have any problems throwing any non-kowtowing members of the media under the bus EITHER!

If he doesn't get a Dem majority in the HOR and keep a majority in the Senate its ALL OVER. He won't have the media to back him and it'll be two years of lame duckness and petulance.
Hitler ate his supporters when he needed to to. He liquidated many of his early Nazi supporters in the Nacht der langen Messer. (Night of the long knives)