Bikes, Blues & BBQ

Any providers going to be in Fayetteville this week end?
Or, any locals have a recommendation?
Me or Zenovia
I have a beautiful residential incall with a private jacuzzi in the Bentonville area.

And if you’re up for double the fun, my friend Jane Darling & I would love to meet you!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 87B876A7-988E-4C17-983F-D769EBF73710.jpeg (176.9 KB, 451 views)
Hell yes, Ginger and I always have a blast together! ;D
I love this time of year!
I can make a trip
Ill make a trip i love bikes beer and babes!!!
Safe travels for those on the road. Watch for bikers AND a heavy police presence on the roads. I traipsed around NWA all day today and eastward towards Eureka Springs and Harrison and the roads were covered up with cops checking radar.
  • BK
  • 09-27-2018, 10:27 PM
Glad I don't live up there and have to endure the weekend road warrior infestation.
Glad I don't live up there and have to endure the weekend road warrior infestation. Originally Posted by BK
lol
The only time of year I get to hop on a road warriors Harley... LOVE IT!!
  • Lliks
  • 09-28-2018, 07:40 PM
Ride all summer. But this is always my favorite week of the year.
Too many bikes my god...and this is coming from a Harley owner lol. But yeah...I guess I should announce I'm here too but not in Fayetteville. It's a madhouse down there
Traffic is crazy! But business has been amazing. Met so many fun people. Decided to end my night early tonight and went down to get a couple of drinks, hand-dipped corn dogs & people watch! Love BBB.