Dinner Dates

I saw this topic on another's state board. Here was the question. I hardly see posts for dinner dates. If offered, do you charge differently for dinner dates?
It just depends if you want to have just dinner then yes but if you want to have dinner and some fun We could work it out hehe
I offer a dinner plus bcd date. It is more, because there’s more time involved. I charge for 3 hours, it usually goes a little bit over.

If a client just wants to go to dinner and no BCD, I would still charge my regular rate for the time spent together. Even if there is no BCD involved, I’m still unavailable for other requests.
Yes i do
This is killing me.
Lol how so?
Really it just depends on what's all involved. I've got some really sexy dinner outfits by the way.
Dinner dates are a wonderful way to enjoy getting to know the gentleman.
I have those types of date options on my site.

I do NOT charge for OTC time spent in public with a gent.

I saw this topic on another's state board. Here was the question. I hardly see posts for dinner dates. If offered, do you charge differently for dinner dates? Originally Posted by Baconman
I saw this topic on another's state board. Here was the question. I hardly see posts for dinner dates. If offered, do you charge differently for dinner dates? Originally Posted by Baconman
I have a lower rate for dinner dates compared to normal "stay home" dates. There's only so much we can put in our ads so, in order to not get flagged, I don't bother adding it in. I do, however, have all that info listed on my website