ECCIE 10 Year Anniversary!!

Wow!! Can you believe its been 10 years?!
I just realized this yesterday.
10 years of finding new friends, dodging assholes, reading Tons of Drama, laughing at Comedy Central (Tia, I Love your Funny Dogs & Cats thread!!)...
So many wonderfully entertaining people here!

CONGRATULATIONS to ECCIE for 10 years of FUN!!

What’s your Favorite part of Eccie?
Mine is still & probably will always be Ze’s double brewed coffee thread
Congrats
Oh wow! I had no idea it had been that long. I was an old hand on ASPD for many years. Don't like what that has to say about my geriatric state, but the years don't lie. Sigh!
Oh wow! I had no idea it had been that long. I was an old hand on ASPD for many years. Don't like what that has to say about my geriatric state, but the years don't lie. Sigh! Originally Posted by luv2luv
Us old guys rule, those young guys drool! I started on ASPD around 2005. Thank heavens for boner pills!
  • BLM69
  • 03-14-2019, 02:00 PM
I love the priceless knowledge I've learned and shared, love the BSC women threads, love the comedy that you can't make up anywhere else, but my favorite is the behind-the-scenes info that's shared. I created a account on aspd in the last year that it was up, I didn't know what was what. Dumb Rookie
  • L.A.
  • 03-14-2019, 02:07 PM
Wow!! Can you believe its been 10 years?!
I just realized this yesterday.
10 years of finding new friends, dodging assholes, reading Tons of Drama, laughing at Comedy Central (Tia, I Love your Funny Dogs & Cats thread!!)...
So many wonderfully entertaining people here!

CONGRATULATIONS to ECCIE for 10 years of FUN!!

What’s your Favorite part of Eccie?
Mine is still & probably will always be Ze’s double brewed coffee thread Originally Posted by TerraLyn
To celebrate, I will now accept heavily discounted sessions.
Dunno if I should be happy or sad for you.... Peter
Oh wow! I had no idea it had been that long. I was an old hand on ASPD for many years. Don't like what that has to say about my geriatric state, but the years don't lie. Sigh! Originally Posted by luv2luv

I'm in the same boat, Luv2luv. We are OLD!!!!!!!
What year did ASPD shut down ? I was on there a couple years before it shut down.

Was it when Eccie was born?

Too fuckin old to remember dates. SAD,SAD,SAD
Been here since ASPD. Goodness how time flies
Whoot whoot
I'm under Tara and it just so happens that we joined ECCIE on the same day!

And Tara is just so YUMMY!!!

WOW....

MOTO
Wow...Ive been here 10 years!

I have had so much fun...some great guys here..and sexy as hell chicks like ones above!!

Love another realm best!!
eccie? Never heard of it.